International Heli Trade

Event name:  International Heli Trade

Description:  The biggest dedicated helicopter event in Europe this year.  Includes a tradeshow, static display, demo flights, free seminars & workshops, product demonstrations

Dates:  5 – 7 October 2004

Venue:  Geneva Palexpo, Switzerland

www.internationalhelitrade.com

Contact:  Caroline Hale, Marketing Manager tel:  +44 20 8822 6924, e-mail:  caroline@internationalhelitrade.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've received a free-registration card by mail so I'm planning to go with my girlfriend , I don't know if I'm going to be the 3 days in the expo , maybe just one day for the static and flight displays and then visiting the country looking for swiss chocolate,cheese and beers  ::cheers::

For sure I will stop at Heli-Ops stand.

Regards.

• 4 weeks later...

First day of the show here in Geneva today and a little quiet. Caught up with a few members of the Vert Ref forum here and told many others about Vert Ref so hope to see them soon.

Agusta had the A109S Grand on display and there were another A109 Power there as well as an R-22, R-44, AS350-B3 and a B2. Not a lot but was only the first show here so will wait and see how tomorrow goes.

Heli Ops  ::cheers::