Jan 2014 WOFT Board

Go to a civ dentist and get your cavities filled/teeth cleaned if a 3 wont pass. If youve taken care of your mouth that should be all thats it needs. If something major requiring surgery...check in to it.? Also, many civ dentists (or is it denti, like nuclei?) can give you a DOD form that rates your mouth the same as a military check and can serve as a piece of paper u can bring w you next time. I would get them to fill one out for you after getting cleaned up. Brush using vertical strokes, floss, listerene mouth wash.

Just kick started my Class 1A flight physical and ran into my first hurdle. I was given a class 3 rating for dental, does this hault all progress with the flight physical? Do I need to fix the deficiency to continue on?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

A class 3 means you're non deployable. This, in turn, means a "failed" physical. I am only going off of personal experience so I could be 100% wrong according to doctrine and regulations.

Anyone on here who got selected;

Were you able to submit your packet in one email that was under 5 mb? I only have a few more documents to add to my packet and am currently at 3.5 mb.

No, you'll need to split it up. Mine was 3 e-mails, and the directions are on the Warrant Officer Recruiting site on how to make the subject line

Well the instructions say it can't exceed 5 mb but mine is at 3.5 mb and I only need a few more documents so it looks like mine is going to fit in one email. Just doesn't seem right.

It may depend on your scanner settings for PDF files...it might be lower which would reduce the overall size. Mine was about 11mb total! As long as you have everything on the checklist then don't sweat it. Just make sure everything is clear enough to read

Does anyone have a comparison of applications and number of applications selected at this board?

I'm putting my application together for the next board. I just found this website, but I'm reading as much as I can to make sure my application is as competitive as possible.

What is the process like for getting a waiver? I've never been arrested but I did get a speeding ticket that I believe was over $250 (It was 10 years ago though), and haven't received any traffic tickets in 5 years.

Did you guys get any more info on the board results as far as things like why the 3 that weren't selected, weren't selected? Maybe stats on how many had bs degree, how many prior service, good stuff like that? I know I've heard stuff like that from other boards. Maybe someone would be so good as to find out? It's very useful info.

• Like 1