Your dream flight

Nerd http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilatus_PC-12 what about that makes it a dream flight you'd give anything in the world to fly kind if aircraft? Did I miss something?

No you didn't miss anything. It's just a great flying airplane and my dream job is flying for corporate Part 135 operators in an airplane with a top of the line avionics suite.

I have wanted to fly two helicopters since before I joined the Army. I have checked both boxes now.

My ultimate dream flight would be an F4S Phantom followed by a F18A. I grew up around them with my Dad flying them in the USMC, so I would want to.

Well I am a strange guy, there use to be a lot of them around, now you don't see them around like I use to. Then it would be strange if you learned in something else I guess.

I learned in a 300CBi and got to fly a 47 for an hour, it was just different. That cyclic is really odd if you've never flown one before with all the control lag and how it doesn't want to come back to center. And in the one I flew the collective would kick back at you when you pushed it down with each rotor going around. Although you can't argue with that thing's height velocity diagram... It autos like a dream.

• 2 weeks later...