Need help Identifing a piece of equipment

I am not sure if i am posting in the wrong spot so if i am i am sorry in advance.

I recently helped my friends parents clean out their house and shop due to forclosure. The ex-husband worked on helicopters and airplanes for a living. I was told to clean it out the best i could and now i have a bunch of helicopter parts I do not the value or where to even go to find the value.

there is a THERMO ELECTRONIC tempreature control unit

I am not sure it goes to helicopters or planes I have attached a picture. I also have these fire suppression tanks I think go to helicopters.

does anyone know anything about these things or can you point me in a direction where i could go to get them checked out. I live in the Seattle area.

thank s

jerrypost-44586-0-82338700-1385762142_thumb.jpgpost-44586-0-23985200-1385762160_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Go here and ask for Rich Carter. He is located at Boeing Field Airport. Opposite side from the Museum of flight. Rich is the owner and a certified A&P mechanic.

8500 Perimeter Road South
Seattle, WA 98108
(206) 767-0508