Jump to content

Need help Identifing a piece of equipment

Recommended Posts

I am not sure if i am posting in the wrong spot so if i am i am sorry in advance.


I recently helped my friends parents clean out their house and shop due to forclosure. The ex-husband worked on helicopters and airplanes for a living. I was told to clean it out the best i could and now i have a bunch of helicopter parts I do not the value or where to even go to find the value.


there is a THERMO ELECTRONIC tempreature control unit

I am not sure it goes to helicopters or planes I have attached a picture. I also have these fire suppression tanks I think go to helicopters.


does anyone know anything about these things or can you point me in a direction where i could go to get them checked out. I live in the Seattle area.


thank s



  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go here and ask for Rich Carter. He is located at Boeing Field Airport. Opposite side from the Museum of flight. Rich is the owner and a certified A&P mechanic.


8500 Perimeter Road South
Seattle, WA 98108
(206) 767-0508
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...