Stolen Helicopter N623MB

DS_HMMR

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The Euro Safety Facebook page just posted this along with a couple others other day. Sure would like to know the strange details behind this mess. If you look close enough you can make out the majority of the tail number.

post-14096-0-42472000-1402802404_thumb.jpg

Edited by RagMan

A fellow pilot that I know just posted a few photos of this bird on the tarmac down in CA.

t3gXqQC.jpg

Has it been found? Or, did she just find it? Anyone ever figure out the real story here?

Palomar Airport in Carlsbad.

• 2 months later...

civil issues are a mess....... I once had a case where a machine shop partner sold all of their equipment one night to the tune of about $300,000. Other partner came in the next morning and the shop was empty. "Sorry sir.... no crime, anything else I can do for you?"

At least it wasn't a good old domestic violence call. If I was the partner who got financially screwed it probably would have been.

Well..... they weren't lovers :)

But the kicker was that the other partner paid off the bank and kept the profit, citing it was payment for a debt owed to him by the partner left empty handed. So the bank didnt care. I actually spent a couple hours investigating it and even met with the District Attorney to confirm it was no crime. That doesn't mean the one partner wouldn't lose his A-- in civil court, but he wasnt going to go to jail. Lesson.... know who's name is next to yours in business agreements.

Edited by Flying Pig
  • Like 4

Photos taken at Palomar on Sunday Sept 12.

This would be the two owners.

We would hope that anyone who seeks to further this thread, please do so after getting all the facts; as misrepresentation on a public forum is really not good for any professionals career or personal reputation.

photo_2.jpg

photo_1.jpg