Upcoming heli pilot

Beemer84

Not a big deal. It happens to the best of us. I completely hear what you are saying. There was a school in my town that partnered with Blue Sky Aviation to give the degree/flight training at the same time but due to some legal issues, they had to close that part of the "education". Now, the only flight school around me is just a flight school and not associated with a college or degree program.

I guess my question is to find out of there is anybody out there that has done what I am planning to do. Fly as much as possible working a full time job. I am curious how long it took them to get their private pilot licenses. I am also curious if it is even worth it after that to use my GI BILL at $11,000+ a academic year to get more qualifications for employment. I mean, the break down from the website says the next stage of training after Private Pilot Licenses is $15,230.00 for Instrument rating.