So who is studying right now?

ATP written for the last 6 months, reviewing part 91 this week, and started instrument procedures handbook.

ATP written for 6 months?! haha, dude, I took the ATP written after studying for 5 hours, got a 78. Airline Transport Pilot, right?

ATP written for 6 months?! haha, dude, I took the ATP written after studying for 5 hours, got a 78. Airline Transport Pilot, right?

Yep.

I would have taken the test months ago if I was in a country that had a testing facility! 2 months to go and I will be able to take it:)

Edited by HeliFun

Word, how much flight time do you have? Need 1200 hrs to take the check ride, I believe, dont quote that. The checkride is the hard part. Written was cake. Just know turbo jet and how to do hard core weight and balance. Thats what caught me off guard on that test.

I'm studying my 5&9s, systems, airspace, aeromed crap, CIS, and a bunch of other stuff. I don't think I'm going to get a free minute all this week. If I don't make it happen I'm up s*** creek.

Oh, wait. No I'm not. That's what I told my students to do. Does that count?

• Like 4

I'm studying my 5&9s, systems, airspace, aeromed crap, CIS, and a bunch of other stuff. I don't think I'm going to get a free minute all this week. If I don't make it happen I'm up s*** creek.

Oh, wait. No I'm not. That's what I told my students to do. Does that count?

Haha this folks, is what awaits for us who haven't made it to Rucker yet. Hopefully I won't lose my paddle while floating in that particular creek.