Best Army post location

Armpit is better than a$$hole

True, that would defiantly be California

No clue why people don't like it (must be yuppie folk),guess when your born here you just get used to most of it. I assure you, show's like duck dynasty and swamp "insert whatever here" do a terrible job of portraying actual life in Louisiana. I guess it's too bad all the big money in the helicopter industry is centralized around rural Louisiana. Look's like some people will have a hard time adjusting in the event they get out and look to purse work elsewhere as a pilot.

• Like 2

For anyone else wondering, no i didn't ride to school in a pirogue. We've got buses like everywhere else. I've been asked before. Thanks TV.

Fire, where are you from? I take it your from LA given that 90% of americans have no idea what a pirouge even is.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I've been stuck north of Alexandria for 10 years. It's a whole other state up here.

Yea, go to far north of I-10 and accents start changing and you meet some of these really storage characters that have have the guys on here afraid of Ft.Polk

• 5 years later...

What OCONUS locations are there and for what air frames? I didn't know Japan was an option. Just got selected for WOFT so still have a ways to go before picking an airframe and duty station, so just curious for now. Also for places like Germany, is there just one duty station, or multiple? Anywhere else in Europe? Thanks!