May 2014 WOFT Board

I emailed one of the Warrant Officer recruiters, just waiting for the reply. I'll let you know what he says. I don't understand why they didn't catch it though and put my packet through as board ready. O well at least I caught it.

They didn't catch the socials being wrong on my LOR's either. Though, my screw up wasn't very noticeable, but then again, these guys look at a TON of paperwork, and they're probably looking for key things. I'm sure you're fine as long as you get that in one way or another.

Nobody is going to take your packet more seriously than you are, so if you can make it as perfect as YOU possibly can it should be pretty good to go.

UPDATE FROM WARRANT OFFICER PAGE:

16 MAR 14 - CUTOFF for packet UPDATES or CORRECTIONS for the MAY 2014 Warrant Officer Selection Board is 28 APR 14. Send updates only to packets in board-ready ("B") status to: usarmy.knox.usarec.mbx.9sbn-new-warrant-updates@mail.mil and corrections to packets in recruiter ("R") status to: usarmy.knox.usarec.mbx.9sbn-new-warrant-corrections@mail.mil

What's funny is that they don't use the link that used to show whether your packet was "R" or "B". Unless they send that in an email now? I still haven't gotten one past my corrections email.

Find out what Warrant Officer recruiter is in your area and send him an email asking if your correction went through and if your status changed to "Board Ready"

Well I got the email back from the Warrant Officer recruiter and he basically said regardless if it is a correction or update it has to be sent as an update because my packet is already board ready and it is not in the "R" (Recruiter) hands anymore so sending corrections to them would be useless. So it has to be sent to the updates email at the board branch where my packet currently lies.

Ah, makes sense.

On a side note, is seems the May board cutoff has been extended to 25 April. Guess what MOS they are NOT short? Yep, 153A.

• 16 MAR 14 - Deadline for the MAY 2014 Warrant Officer Selection Board is EXTENDED to25 APR 14 for the following MOSs: 150U, 255A, 255N, 311A, 352N, 880A, 881A, and 914A. Bottom Line: We are SIGNIFICANTLY SHORT APPLICANTS applying for 150U, 255A, 255N, 311A, 352N, 880A, 881A, and 914A! If you have the prerequisite experience for these Warrant Officer MOS' and the desire to submit a packet, then your chances of being selected on the fourth board of FY 14 is extremely HIGH!

I don't think thats a bad thing. 22 dudes are carrying over from the last board, and if they got 60-80 applicants, those numbers are similiar to Jan's board, which had 100 apps, 57 selectees.

I'm guesstimating the 60-80 numbers. 57 selectees were listed on the Milper message for Jan's board. 22 FQ/NS were listed in that same Milper. If you look at the numbers though for 153, its around 100-140 per board with anywhere from 35-60 selected every board.

Took mine last week... 57

Flight physical was today... All clear except congestion in the lungs... Have to go back when I'm clear to get signed off.

Really? Sheesh that's strict

I'm trying to find information on WHERE selection board takes place here in Oklahoma. Or does it only take place at Ft. Ruckers? Just attempting to aide my recruiters so neither of us assumes anything, and then get screwed for not attaining proper information.

I'm trying to find information on WHERE selection board takes place here in Oklahoma. Or does it only take place at Ft. Ruckers? Just attempting to aide my recruiters so neither of us assumes anything, and then get screwed for not attaining proper information.

Btn board will take place at your Battalion. Ft. Rucker will approve final flight physicals and the national USAREC board (the final select or non-select) is at Ft. Knox. The only one you have to actually go to is your Battalion board. Your recruiter should know which post that is. It may or may not be in your city but will likely be close.

Btn board will take place at your Battalion. Ft. Rucker will approve final flight physicals and the national USAREC board (the final select or non-select) is at Ft. Knox. The only one you have to actually go to is your Battalion board. Your recruiter should know which post that is. It may or may not be in your city but will likely be close.

The local board is at the downtown meps okc, April 10th. The main selection is elsewhere...

Okay. I was wondering. My recruiter kept saying April, now I know. Thanks, gentleman.

Hey guys, need a favor. Can someone post or send me the link to the WO packet status email? I'm deployed, and for whatever reason I cannot access the USAREC site from my current location.

I ask because I need to check my packet status. I haven't gotten an email past my initial "corrections" email. So, if someone can pass along this information so that I can ask them about my packet's status I'll really appreciate it.

• Like 1

Can you access the site at all? That particular link doesn't seem to be working for me either. I can click on the other links but when I click on the link to check packet status it just says server error. I don't have an AKO but it won't even give me the chance to enter one even if I had one. Maybe someone else will have better luck, idk.

Contact Us Need Assistance?

• Please follow these guidelines in the order they are listed:
    1. Review this entire site as it contains answers and guidance to most questions or concerns.
    2. Read the FAQs.
    3. Refer to our briefing schedule page to identify which recruiter to contact about a particular briefing.
    4. Contact the recruiting team via email through our usarmy.knox.usarec.mbx.9sbn-wo-team-questions@mail.mil address.
    5. Contact a specific recruiter in your region via email.
    6. Contact a specific recruiter in your region telephonically.
    7. Contact a recruiter outside of your region via email.
    8. Contact a recruiter outside of your region telephonically.

• North Eastern Region: (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV, DC, Central/South America)
      • CW3 Felder (Located on Ft. Bragg) COM: 910-432-2175 or DSN 239-2175 Cell: (919) 332-2938
      • SFC Alston (Located on Ft. Bragg) COM: 910-432-2175 or DSN 239-2175 Cell: (910) 551-1004

• Southern Region and Europe: (AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, SC, Europe, Africa)
      • CW3 Felder (Located on Ft. Bragg) COM: 910-432-2175 or DSN 239-2175 Cell: (919) 332-2938
      • SFC Alston (Located on Ft. Bragg) COM: 910-432-2175 or DSN 239-2175 Cell: (910) 551-1004

• Central Region: (AR, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, WI)

• CW3 Reyes (Located on Ft. Campbell) COM: (270) 798-4014 or DSN: 635-4014 Cell: (910) 257-1820
  • Western Region and Pacific: (AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WY, Pacific)
      • CW3 Felder (Located on Joint Base Lewis-McChord) COM: 253-966-7327 Cell: (253) 590-3242
      • SFC Grant (Located on Joint Base Lewis-McChord) COM: 253-966-3903 Cell: (253) 590-3422

• Army National Guard: CW2 David Bayne (Located in Arlington, VA) COM: 703-607-2599 or DSN 327-2599

• Army Reserves: MSG Dennis Gossard (Army Reserve Careers Division (ARCD)) COM: 404-469-4801

• Team OIC and Webmaster:CW4 Bikowsky (Located on Ft. Bragg) COM: 910-432-2175 or DSN 239-2175 Cell: (502) 472-8225
  • Like 1