May 2014 WOFT Board

So I just got back from doing my final pt test. My battalion board is going to be Feb 20 but my recruiter is adamant that there is a national board on the 28th that will give me the final decision. Does anybody know what he is talking about or where he would be getting that info?

Was anyone's packet they submitted under 5 mb in one email? Hopefully someone who was selected will chime in.

Also, I didn't understand on the USAREC website how you are supposed to submit corrections.

I don't know what PIECEMEAL is and also, does it want you to just submit what the correction is, or are you supposed to fix the forms and submit the corrected form?

PLEASE ENSURE ONLY IDENTIFIED CORRECTIONS ARE SUBMITTED. DO NOT PIECEMEAL CORRECTIONS NOR RESEND YOUR ENTIRE PACKET AS A CORRECTION!!!

Was anyone's packet they submitted under 5 mb in one email? Hopefully someone who was selected will chime in.

Also, I didn't understand on the USAREC website how you are supposed to submit corrections.

I don't know what PIECEMEAL is and also, does it want you to just submit what the correction is, or are you supposed to fix the forms and submit the corrected form?

PLEASE ENSURE ONLY IDENTIFIED CORRECTIONS ARE SUBMITTED. DO NOT PIECEMEAL CORRECTIONS NOR RESEND YOUR ENTIRE PACKET AS A CORRECTION!!!

Heinisch,

I haven't been selected, but I understand what they're saying about corrections. If you (or they) identify a document that need corrections, ensure you scrub your ENTIRE packet for any additional errors and THEN send the corrected documents, properly identified, to the USAREC corrections email address. What they don't want is people sending one hundred correction emails for the same original packet, that would be considered a 'piecemeal' and it honestly just reflects poorly on you as a candidate with regard to competence.

As for the size, I'm sure someone else will chime-in. I would definitely make sure they are completely legible and able to be zoomed in on with only minor degradation. Sometimes scanners have a way of screwing up originals and making them hard to read; that'd be a crappy reason not to get boarded or selected.

Keep your head up, pilothooks. I'm not sure what you have left to do after the physical, but mine only took 7 business days to get Rucker approved. 5 days for lab results and 2 days at Rucker for the stamp. If your results are similar, based on the USAREC schedule that would leave quite a bit of wiggle room until the submission deadline for final reviews and other appointments. Alternatively, if the schedule my recruiter gave me is correct that would leave ~1 day of wiggle room for the 10 March 2014 board. Either way, good luck man!

ALCON,

Here is the schedule my recruiter showed me with the WOFT dates. It's currently posted on his office 'important notice' board.

http://postimg.org/image/dcxecwwlr/

As you can see, each USAREC board date on the image corresponds with the start dates posted for all FY14 boards on the USAREC website's schedule. I understand that the website doesn't show 153A being boarded during some of those dates, but there has to be a reason this schedule was sent to my recruiter from his HHQ and specifically mentions WOFT, not just general Warrant Officer accessions.

Thoughts?

Keep your head up, pilothooks. I'm not sure what you have left to do after the physical, but mine only took 7 business days to get Rucker approved. 5 days for lab results and 2 days at Rucker for the stamp. If your results are similar, based on the USAREC schedule that would leave quite a bit of wiggle room until the submission deadline for final reviews and other appointments. Alternatively, if the schedule my recruiter gave me is correct that would leave ~1 day of wiggle room for the 10 March 2014 board. Either way, good luck man!

Thanks bro I appreciate the encouragement.

Everyone who puts in a packet is applying for active duty correct? Is national guard even an option? I want to make sure I'm applying for AD not NG.

Also does anyone know how to fix this? On USAREC's website under the tab "Check your warrant officer application status", when I click on it I get this error message:

Server Error in '/hq/warrant' Application. The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /hq/warrant/woappstatus.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1016

I'm AD going for the May 14 board. My packet is complete minus my flight physical. I started the physical in Dec and it's been at Rucker since early Jan. My flight surgeon is saying he has heard there is a 3-6 month processing time for physicals currently because they have so many to process. Anyone else heard anything like this? I really don't want to miss the May board just because I'm waiting on a physical...