Middle GA State College

It is a top notch facility, supported by State tax dollars. It is a facility under the University System of Georgia.

The school was founded as as a technical college in the late 1990's with only diploma and certificate programs. It offered only technical certificates, both flight and aviation maintenance. Several years ago, the Governor transfered the school to the University System and placed it under the direction of Middle Georgia State University. The school then began offering both 2 year and 4 year degree programs. As a 4 year University, it is on par with Embry Riddle and the University of North Dakota flight programs. They have an awsome ATC lab with both enroute and tower controller simulation facilites.

Go visit the campus and you will not be disappointed. It is a first class operation. The reason you don't hear much about the program is because they don't have to advertise like many flight schools do here and on other we sites. They are supported by State tax dollars, not new students coming in the front door.

If you are looking for a school to just get your ratings ASAP, then it is most likley not for you. However, if you are looking for a good school to get both your flight ratings and a college degree, I highly encourage you to go visit.

If you are a resident of Georgia you may qualify for the HOPE Scholarship.

It is a top notch facility, supported by State tax dollars. It is a facility under the University System of Georgia.

The school was founded as as a technical college in the late 1990's with only diploma and certificate programs. It offered only technical certificates, both flight and aviation maintenance. Several years ago, the Governor transfered the school to the University System and placed it under the direction of Middle Georgia State University. The school then began offering both 2 year and 4 year degree programs. As a 4 year University, it is on par with Embry Riddle and the University of North Dakota flight programs. They have an awsome ATC lab with both enroute and tower controller simulation facilites.

Go visit the campus and you will not be disappointed. It is a first class operation. The reason you don't hear much about the program is because they don't have to advertise like many flight schools do here and on other we sites. They are supported by State tax dollars, not new students coming in the front door.

If you are looking for a school to just get your ratings ASAP, then it is most likley not for you. However, if you are looking for a good school to get both your flight ratings and a college degree, I highly encourage you to go visit.

If you are a resident of Georgia you may qualify for the HOPE Scholarship.

Do you have any information on who to contact if you are looking to get hired as a CFI there?

If anyone is thinking about this school, I highly recommend going to visit! I could not have been more impressed with Middle Georgia State College!! Their equipment is immaculate, and their hangars were so clean you could have eaten off of the floor! I will be attending starting this summer!