Am I done with MEPS?

So I finished my first trip to MEPS this evening. Took the SIFT and did the physical. My question is, once the doc "signs off" are you done or "approved" medically? Provided nothing comes back in your blood or urine of course.

Reason I ask is, when I orginally filled out the paper medical prescreen form I checked "yes" on a couple of things. When the SGT was entering in my answers he apparently checked "no" on one of the questions. (Giving him the benefit of the doubt and calling it an accident) I have heard in the past that MEPS will require proof from a DR that you are ok before them sending you. Well apparently this didn't happen because they had no idea about it since my prescreen was entered with the "no" answer. When we got to the medical breifing we basically refilled out the whole history sheet agian and of course I was honest and listed everything correctly. When I got to the interview with the doc, he asked a few questions about it, asked how long I'd been off the meds, told him. 4-5 years, he said "good" and sent me on my way. Nothing else was ever mentioned.

Just curious if I am "done" or are my records forwarded higher up for actaul approval?

I'm sure you are good... You would know if there are issues because they think you are enlisting that day and would have held you back. I was not fully checked off because of a soft heart murmur. I go to meps again for further test next week to verify I'm good to go. You seem to be squeezing through the process quickly!