Oct2014 WOCS

I have a printout that says in bold letters on top "CONGRATULATIONS! A SUCCESSFUL RESERVATION WAS COMPLETED FOR" on down the page it has my training dates listed as type, location, start date and length. Mine has BT BENN 20140721 9wks 4 days AIT Rucker 20141002 7wks 2days. Following that page is RA applicant data report. That has Asvab scores and a crapload of acronyms so I don't really know what it says.

I can't remember if I got it from Meps or the recruiter.

Ok, so youve had that for awhile. Ive gotten emails and digital letters about WOCS and WOFT, but not what you have. Bet thats what my recruiter is looking for.

I'm active duty air force with just an email stating i have a course reservation for 2 Oct. Any other active duty members out there with more than that. Jeepster, you're overseas, right?

Yeah I'm overseas, I got the notification for transfer to the US Army two weeks ago and sent that up to AFPC so they would approve my release from the Air Force. I also sent that to the local recruiter stateside that I plan on going to and they sent me an email asking for things like birth certificate and transcripts and such.

• 1 month later...

Hey boys, I'm a civilian from MN headed to Benning for BCT 20140721 and starting WOCS at Rucker 20141002. I have darn near the same contract as firepilot. I've read over these WOFT forums and can't say how lucky we are to have these contracts with all of the qualified applicants out there! We're gonna kick some ass!

I've read that studying the WOCSOP/WOCISAP will help acclimate us to WOCC style. Somewhere in the bowels of this site there are a few nuggets of WO history too. I found this blog from a MN WO1 you all might appreciate.

http://bucknastytc.blogspot.com/

I'm not AD and had to ask WOCC for help confirming this as my recruiters were unable to help me confirm my seat. Here is a bunch of contact phone numbers from WOCC's website.

http://usacac.army.mil/cac2/WOCC/staffdirectory.asp

WOCC should tell you when they expect you. I recommend going up your COC with that info to get your RFO ironed out. Take that with a grain of salt cause I've never had RFO.

I'm active duty air force with just an email stating i have a course reservation for 2 Oct. Any other active duty members out there with more than that. Jeepster, you're overseas, right?

Yeah I'm In Korea, and I've got my Official notification for Transfer to the Army. So with that I was able to get my separation date from the Air Force. I'm 15-002 so I'll be in your class!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hydrate!

Enjoy reception. That's going to be the worst part of the whole 10 weeks

Really? Surprising. I'll be at Benning, wx should be about the same.