Oct2014 WOCS

• 4 weeks later...

Been ready bro! Coming up on 20 days till BCT.

You're out of texas? I'm pretty stoked. My family is moving next month to post to start our girls in school. And ill be there end of sept right before class starts. Our house being in boxes making it more real every day.

My BCT was moved up from Nov to Sept, any idea on how to check which WOCS class I am on? And conform if it was changed?

You should have received an email notification. If not, call this lady. . .

Ms. Dorothy J. Tharp

Officer Accessions Branch

Officer Personnel Management Directorate

Army Human Resources Command

ATTN: AHRC-OPD-A, Dept 240

Fort Knox, Kentucky 40122-5204

DSN 983-6292

COMM 502-613-6292

You're out of texas? I'm pretty stoked. My family is moving next month to post to start our girls in school. And ill be there end of sept right before class starts. Our house being in boxes making it more real every day.

yup. houston area now.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious if anyone has intel on when the new camo will be rolled out and how a uniform transition usually takes place for the individual ($ out of pocket or new issue)? I'll be issued the ACU in about a week.... Kinda excited about the new camo though haha.

Any word on the UH-72 initial training? I should be hitting the flight training line around FEB or so. I'm curious who the test students will be... I have plenty of twin turbine time, would be fun to be the test dummy.

One week to ship... anyone else excited to get the party started?

Yamer,

Did you start Bolc yet? Is sear part of it?

I start bolc this week.

Sere is afterwards. Seperate course as far as I know. It's all a modge podge of do this do that courses prior to flight line courses...

What does 'reception' consist of? Nothing but straight getting thrashed? How long does it last?

BCT reception is a whole week of in-processing and being awake for a long time... And standing in formation for absolutely no reason for a long time too. I hated reception more than bct just because of the useless things we did for no reason. At least in bct there is a clear reason for everything.

Any word on the UH-72 initial training? I should be hitting the flight training line around FEB or so. I'm curious who the test students will be... I have plenty of twin turbine time, would be fun to be the test dummy.

One week to ship... anyone else excited to get the party started?

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped. I'm one week out too. You're going to Jackson for BCT?

Correct...

A buddy of mine went through Jackson about 1.5 yrs. ago... He took his last checkride for 60s the other day. We'll be there soon!

Btw, must be nice to have "plenty" of twin turbine B) .

A buddy of mine went through Jackson about 1.5 yrs. ago... He took his last checkride for 60s the other day. We'll be there soon!

Btw, must be nice to have "plenty" of twin turbine B) .

Past life time ! Lol

Curious how my fixed wing experience converts to whirly birds...

• Like 1