SIFT Study Guide

I don't know if this has been posted on here but I just took the SIFT today (got a 70!) and found a decent study guide that helped me do well on it. I know you can study the individual components from the other flight aptitude tests but this is specifically geared for the SIFT.

It is called "SIFT Study Guide: Test Prep and Practice Test Questions for the Army SIFT Exam"

ISBN-10: 0991316509 | ISBN-13: 978-0991316502

I know it is a shiny new test and I believe this is the first and only study guide specifically for the SIFT.

Hope it helps someone!

-Justin

I got it the day before... Also there are different versions of the test and it seems mine was the harder one... lol

The hidden figures, compared to the the two study guides, were much more difficult on the real test. The math in the study guide was pretty easy per say, but the test was much more difficult. It is adaptive so that is probably why.

I felt like I did pretty bad on the math and hidden figures... still scored a 57. So, don't be discouraged on the real test if it seems harder. I can tell you that the flight school test will be much easier in my opinion. The Faa ATP (121) seemed easier to me which scored a 90 on.

Good luck and study!

Congratulations on the score!

I was looking around for a SIFT study guide a few weeks ago and found this.

Military Flight Aptitude Tests For Dummies

Publication Date: July 1, 2013 | ISBN-10: 0470600322 | ISBN-13: 978-0470600320 | Edition: 1

Thought I was unsure if it be a good resource for the SIFT because.
The publication date is POST sift thought..

Thanks for letting us know.

Yes MFAT for dummies, does have a section on the SIFT. I used it, along with the FFA Helicopter Handbook (First Three Chapters) and scored a 66. If you want you can PM me, and I'll send you my copies of the MFAT and FFA book, as long as you commit to send it to some one else that needs it after you pass.