Why rotor wing and not fix wing?

Guest pokey

I used to love captain crunch and captain kangaroo,, I guess that puts me 2 up on the avbug? (gets out my bugspray)

and aeroscout? don't let him bug ya, he makes many false accusations and lies about many of us

he is what we call on forums like this as "pilot-del-google" now he is a 747 captain---I am sure it is the truth

Type rated in several large aircraft, actually. The 747 happens to be the largest.

Aeroscout seemed to want to play anatomy measuring; we can be sure he's gone so much further in his or her fixed wing career, of that we can be sure, we're assured. That must mean bringing some great experience, insight, and qualification to the table here. Especially to this discussion. So let's hear about it.

Strangely silent, now.

Type rated in several large aircraft, actually. The 747 happens to be the largest.

Aeroscout seemed to want to play anatomy measuring; we can be sure he's gone so much further in his or her fixed wing career, of that we can be sure, we're assured. That must mean bringing some great experience, insight, and qualification to the table here. Especially to this discussion. So let's hear about it.

Strangely silent, now.

I don't believe you, neither does anyone else.

Next you will say you carrier qualified in all your large aircraft. How was that 747 out at the boat ?

I don't need to brag, but your exploits even if true are only a fraction of mine. You may rest assured about that.

Your turn to be strangely silent.