"Your update(s) have been received and added to your packet."

I have done all I can do to my packet.. Hope it proves to be enough here in a couple weeks! Anyone else as nervous and excited as I am? lol, good luck to everyone getting seen by this upcoming board!

• Like 1

"Your update(s) have been received and added to your packet."

I have done all I can do to my packet.. Hope it proves to be enough here in a couple weeks! Anyone else as nervous and excited as I am? lol, good luck to everyone getting seen by this upcoming board!

Surprisingly, not that nervous. However, excited and anxious is more like it. So many questions in my mind like, "If I'm selected, how far out will my WOCS school seat be? Will I go to the 5 or 7 week course?" Things like that.

Good luck guys on the board!

I leave end of next week for basic... Bolc seems like a long time away for me ! Lol

Good luck! The hardest part of basic is cooperating with the rest of your platoon.. haha. Master what your expected to know, and try not to stand out on anything and it will be significantly easier for you. Have fun :)

• Like 2

I leave end of next week for basic...

Almost jealous of you. I haven't been in a basic training environment since '05 and I would think attending WOCS immediately after would make it seem like a breeze. Your body already having been physically and mentally prepared. Been living the good ole life of a reservist. Between forced rucks, extensive PT and F*ck F*ck games, as well as stories I've heard of folks injuring themselves and ending their careers as pilots before they even started, I'm paranoid. :ph34r:

So I just talked to some of the LTs who were selected on the last board in May, and resigned their commissions to become Warrants . They don't have orders to report until 29 March of next year. They go straight to BOLC since they've already completed a Commissioning program, so no basic or WOCS. That being said, if any of us get selected, it could be a long time till we leave. Hopefully, we'll at least get the same date. Does anyone know how frequently BOLC classes start?

Almost jealous of you. I haven't been in a basic training environment since '05 and I would think attending WOCS immediately after would make it seem like a breeze. Your body already having been physically and mentally prepared. Been living the good ole life of a reservist. Between forced rucks, extensive PT and F*ck F*ck games, as well as stories I've heard of folks injuring themselves and ending their careers as pilots before they even started, I'm paranoid. :ph34r:

Just remember through wocs and bct and whatever else you're going through... Nobody gets failed out for not completing some bs pt session. Pass your pt test when it's needed but don't kill yourself because the DS or cadre want to do 400 half jacks for pt...

Injuries will get you recycled or postponed or even dropped from flight alltogether.

Make sense?

• Like 5

I'm already anxious about how far out our WOCS slots will be. Don't wanna put the cart before the horse but also want to make sure I'm in top shape as to try and make things easier. Kind of hoping for a few month window so I can really crack down on the PT.

Looking at the other topics i've seen anywhere from 2-6months for a ship date for BCT for civilians, but I assume you would be going straight to WOCS so i'm not sure if that time frame would differ. I need to get back to my PT routine too. Took my last APFT 2 weeks ago and have been slacking since I got the score I wanted :unsure:

So I just talked to some of the LTs who were selected on the last board in May, and resigned their commissions to become Warrants . They don't have orders to report until 29 March of next year. They go straight to BOLC since they've already completed a Commissioning program, so no basic or WOCS. That being said, if any of us get selected, it could be a long time till we leave. Hopefully, we'll at least get the same date. Does anyone know how frequently BOLC classes start?

Every two weeks, you'll be fine.

I submitted a tattoo waiver on 28 April, it's still in a waiver status at USAREC.

Well thats unfortunate. I submitted my waiver 2 weeks ago. What I thought was an acceptable tattoo was in fact, not. Thanks Army.