Well thats unfortunate. I submitted my waiver 2 weeks ago. What I thought was an acceptable tattoo was in fact, not. Thanks Army.

Just shows what we all assumed. They're not gonna allow tattoos if there is even a bit of doubt. Sorry man.

How do they officially notify you of selection? Email/phone call? The Officer Accessions NCO I worked with said that 'someone' from HRC would be contacting me to arrange things from there if so. Hope Ft. Stewart has good cell service because I'll be in that pleasure filled place till the end of July...

Edited by Marine4WOFT

How do they officially notify you of selection? Email/phone call? The Officer Accessions NCO I worked with said that 'someone' from HRC would be contacting me to arrange things from there if so. Hope Ft. Stewart has good cell service because I'll be in that pleasure filled place till the end of July...

Company Commander (CAPT) checked the results (early so I was told) since he knew I was applying and notified my recruiter, my recruiter then forwarded me his text.

The May board took a full week(12 - 16), I was notified on Tuesday (20th), I enlisted on the 28th.

• Like 1

That's what I thought too and was hoping for September. But if you look at the usarec website selection for 153a isn't checked. Which made me think the next one isn't until OCT/NOV.

I believe it was in my thread or another thread they explained that those dates are only for AD. Civilian WOFT packets are seen each board.

• Like 1

I'm not completely sure to be honest. I just had my battalion board last week and I thought they graded you on a 75 point scale. But my recruiter said they didn't but all recommended me for woft. So I don't know. I know I did well, the board members told me I was one of the best they ever boarded so we'll see.

I'm not completely sure to be honest. I just had my battalion board last week and I thought they graded you on a 75 point scale. But my recruiter said they didn't but all recommended me for woft. So I don't know. I know I did well, the board members told me I was one of the best they ever boarded so we'll see.

I didn't get to see my scores until just before I signed up and I had to ask them for the scores. They weren't exactly happy about wasting time searching for them either. But if they recommended you, that is a good step forward.

MEPS has must have the scores on the system, getting them might be a different thing all together.

EDIT: Fixed some random sh.. my auto correct added.

Edited by Diesel5187

Monday's board is coming up quick! ** Queue the jaws music**

I'll be at the rifle range killing my cell battery refreshing my email! I hear they take the first day to review USAR packages too. Ahhhhh, craziness!

Edited by Marine4WOFT
  • Like 1

Checked with USAREC today, looking like no tattoo waiver going through as of now. Figured as much. Fingers crossed that they'll approve/disapprove by Monday. Just wanting an answer at this point. Good luck to the guys with board ready packets!

• Like 1