Wishing everyone good luck as well from this little slice of paradise they call Ft. Stewart. Been on the ranges the last few days with no cell service and when I get back to the rear I get all the email notifications of new replies on this thread. Good sh*t!

Hi guys, I recently found out about the flight WO program and had a few questions that I was hoping you guys could answer.

1.) Where can I find a list of all WOFT board selection dates? I still have a year of school left and would like to finish up my degree before going off to training.

2.) Roughly how long does it take to get your packet together? I know you have to go to MEPS, do the flight physical and do the APFT so how long does it typically take get all of that together?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated guys!

Just found out this morning I was selected via phone call from recruiter!!!! Headed up next week to swear in and get my ship dates! Best of luck to all the civilians and AD in this board!

Congratulations!! You are hopefully the first of many on this forum to get selected! I don't have any more nails to bite, and I have another day or two to wait!! =D haha.

Congrats! Are you AD?

Thanks! I am a civilian.

Congratulations!! You are hopefully the first of many on this forum to get selected! I don't have any more nails to bite, and I have another day or two to wait!! =D haha.

Yes hopefully there are others that hear the good news I did as well! The recruiter first joked with me and told me I wasn't selected, talk about biting nails! haha