PHOTOS - Unmanned Systems. Will they change us?

You're legally required to check NoTAms, regardless of "drones."

Are you sure you don't want to make up another lie about me ?

I'm waiting for a retraction, then an apology.

You are not legally required to check notams if you are not the PIC or if you don't fly. Are your vaunted drone pilots checking notams ?

So now you're saying "you guys check NoTAms if you're not the pilot in command or don't fly?"

"Vaunted drone pilots?" Who has said anything about "drone pilots" but you?

You just finished saying "you guys make sure you check notams." You said that. Then you follow up by saying it's unnecessary if one isn't a pilot. Did you actually suggest that "you guys" check NoTAms, if "you guys" aren't pilots?

Do the operators of unmanned equipment check NoTAms about themselves, you ask? Did you think that one through, genius?

So now you're saying "you guys check NoTAms if you're not the pilot in command or don't fly?"

"Vaunted drone pilots?" Who has said anything about "drone pilots" but you?

You just finished saying "you guys make sure you check notams." You said that. Then you follow up by saying it's unnecessary if one isn't a pilot. Did you actually suggest that "you guys" check NoTAms, if "you guys" aren't pilots?

Do the operators of unmanned equipment check NoTAms about themselves, you ask? Did you think that one through, genius?

Oh, so now you're birdogging me ? If you are you would know you lied twice about me. A retraction and apology is in order. But that's just not in your nature, is it ?

Which is it then? All you non-pilots make sure you check notices to airmen?

"Birddogging" you? No.

Quoting you and responding to those quotes, however nonsensical and poorly thought out your quoted statements may be.

Then there's your question as to whether the UAV operators will be checking NoTAms about themselves. Very well thought out.

On a fourteen year old level. Remedially speaking, of course.

Keep it up; you're well on your way to an eventual goal of rational thought, distant though that may be.

Which is it then? All you non-pilots make sure you check notices to airmen?

"Birddogging" you? No.

Quoting you and responding to those quotes, however nonsensical and poorly thought out your quoted statements may be.

Then there's your question as to whether the UAV operators will be checking NoTAms about themselves. Very well thought out.

On a fourteen year old level. Remedially speaking, of course.

Keep it up; you're well on your way to an eventual goal of rational thought, distant though that may be.

Does that mean no retraction from you ? No apology from you for lying twice about me ?

It happened. I witnessed it, and it's part of the record, unless you have edited your past posts.