November 2014 WOFT Board

November board for 153A cancelled....

12 NOV 14 - ATTENTION ALL 153A APPLICANTS: Per the DA G1 and Aviation Proponent, the November FY15 Warrant Officer Candidate Selection Board for MOS 153A has been CANCELLED in order to better align current MOS 153A selectees with available training resources. The January FY15 Warrant Officer Candidate Selection Board will convene as scheduled.

Bummer! Sorry to hear it... Keep your head up, update what you can, and be ready for the next board!

i asked if i could improve my pt score, for example, and he said the packet is 'locked-in'. can you update your packet info like pt score if it gets improved for upcoming board? this was my first time being boarded.

just got a call from recruiter. not selected =(

Man that sucks, but you should definitely work on raising your Pt score and try to get some lor's from some military people preferably aviation warrant officers, but keep trying, perseverance is everything

Man that sucks, but you should definitely work on raising your Pt score and try to get some lor's from some military people preferably aviation warrant officers, but keep trying, perseverance is everything

Haha, only time will tell. Go beat your shin into a coffee table, then come report back.

Congrats to you and everyone else that makes it. Cowsgomoo, don't sweat it lots of guys don't get it on the first try. Even though you'll go up against my packet next board, good luck!

• Like 1

I just got on the USAREC website and saw this latest message dated 12 NOV 14... 12 NOV 14 - ATTENTION ALL 153A APPLICANTS: Per the DA G1 and Aviation Proponent, the November FY15 Warrant Officer Candidate Selection Board for MOS 153A has been CANCELLED in order to better align current MOS 153A selectees with available training resources. The January FY15 Warrant Officer Candidate Selection Board will convene as scheduled.

I have been checking the website and this is dated 12 NOV but definitely just posted today. Also confusing because guys are getting word on their selection status, so is this just for Active Component guys? Anyone have any clue what is going on, I also emailed USAREC so if I get any information back I will post it.

I just got on the USAREC website and saw this latest message dated 12 NOV 14... 12 NOV 14 - ATTENTION ALL 153A APPLICANTS: Per the DA G1 and Aviation Proponent, the November FY15 Warrant Officer Candidate Selection Board for MOS 153A has been CANCELLED in order to better align current MOS 153A selectees with available training resources. The January FY15 Warrant Officer Candidate Selection Board will convene as scheduled.

I have been checking the website and this is dated 12 NOV but definitely just posted today. Also confusing because guys are getting word on their selection status, so is this just for Active Component guys? Anyone have any clue what is going on, I also emailed USAREC so if I get any information back I will post it.

What.

This scares me. Considering that it was someone at usarec that told me. Will reconfirm tomorrow.