January 2015 board

When all of you get that call notifying you of your selection, don't forget to ask for the averages and write em down to share with the rest of us. I've been passed this info once or twice by my recruiter so It does get sent out, I just hate bothering him more than I need to.

• Like 1

Finally got myself an AKO account. Anyone know how long after the board (Jan 12-16) I can expect to see the MILPER message populate on HRC's website? is that the only way to get results?

They told me 24-48 hours after the board convenes.

• Like 1

Just want to be board ready. Do they work through the weekend? Guys will I miss the board even though I submitted everything on 20 Nov? I don't think they would do that. They told me I have been "A" status AFS Waiver approval since 30 December.

• Like 1

Last correspondence I had was with CW3 Roit last Monday, and I was told to call back this week. I've had no response to emails and no one has answered a phone since. I've basically just come to accept my fate of the May board.

Best of luck to everyone next week! Hope to see you this summer.

• Like 1

I too have "A" status pending approval of my AFS waiver. I just hope that they will make the final say prior to the board!!

I did a little historical research (board dates to message release date) and found that typically the board end dates is a Friday and then the MILPERs message is released the following MONDAY....

For all of the "Sister services" you can access that message per the MILPERs page, but it is CAC enabled!!!

https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/Active

So come Monday the 19th it should post.

• Like 1

I'm sure they're just being typical Army dopes. No worries, fellas. You all sound like outstanding candidates.

Good luck to you all, hopefully I'll get my crap together for May!

It's probably for the best anyway. Have you seen some of these people? Competition is steep! Ha!

It's probably for the best anyway. Have you seen some of these people? Competition is steep! Ha!

I'm pretty confident in what I bring to the table! Hell everyone on this board has qualifications enough to make the regular guys weep. I just want the application process over with so I can start this next chapter.

• Like 1

Well howdy... I have literally been reading threads on this forum for years and this is my first post. I am competing with the other AD applicants at next weeks board (unless they pull another NOV 14). I just want to wish everyone the best of luck and hope to see you all at WOCS soon (or at least some time in FY 15).

So what's your stats looking like???

Well howdy... I have literally been reading threads on this forum for years and this is my first post. I am competing with the other AD applicants at next weeks board (unless they pull another NOV 14). I just want to wish everyone the best of luck and hope to see you all at WOCS soon (or at least some time in FY 15).