SIFT: 78

APFT: 300

Civilian Education: BS in Aerospace engineering and atmospheric science

Flight Physical: Complete and stamped

Flight Experience: ATP, MEI about 2700 hrs

LOR's: CW5, O-5 (BC), O-4 (CC)

Waiver: None

Other: 2 Deployments with current organization

Sorry! I couldn't resist. I am deployed and bored. Here are the real stats.

GT/AFQT: 138
SIFT: 66
APFT: 286
Civilian Education: AS
Flight Experience: About 200 hrs SEL

Military Experience: E-4 3 years TIS
Other: 2 Deployments with current organization, neither of them combat deployments.

Sorry! I couldn't resist. I am deployed and bored. Here are the real stats.

GT/AFQT: 138

SIFT: 66

APFT: 286

Civilian Education: AS

Flight Experience: About 200 hrs SEL

Military Experience: E-4 3 years TIS

Other: 2 Deployments with current organization, neither of them combat deployments.

Outstanding. I felt like a slight POS looking at your fake stats.

• Like 3

Hopefully they pick up alot of people, there are some good applicants on here. Most look better than I do with their stats. I'm starting to get worried but there is nothing that can be done until next board.

I'm hoping the same... I think everyone from this forum who posted had a really good chance.

I'm really just wishing last board was some fluke. Since they cancelled NOV AD board for WOFT there has only been 11 people selected for this program in the last 6 months..... So honestly who knows how this board will go... I guess we'll find out in a few days.

I think the civilian applicants from this forum definitely have a leg up when it comes to selection... AD applicants... lol I feel like it's almost a crapshoot! Who knows what areas they are going to be looking at. It seems like it changes with each board what area carries the most weight.

I think the civilian applicants from this forum definitely have a leg up when it comes to selection... AD applicants... lol I feel like it's almost a crapshoot! Who knows what areas they are going to be looking at. It seems like it changes with each board what area carries the most weight.

I agree with everything said in this post. Haha.

• Like 1

yeah, this board ( JAN) I know the competition was going to be rough with all of the NOV board guys on it! but the may board creates more issues in its self for me. with the new check list and physicals, updating a lot of things and then and I will be within 12 months of EAS so there is another waiver to have to get approved...... not that I have the best stats out there for this board, but it will at least be one less person to compete against for you guys still getting looked at!

May board here I come!!

yeah, this board ( JAN) I know the competition was going to be rough with all of the NOV board guys on it! but the may board creates more issues in its self for me. with the new check list and physicals, updating a lot of things and then and I will be within 12 months of EAS so there is another waiver to have to get approved...... not that I have the best stats out there for this board, but it will at least be one less person to compete against for you guys still getting looked at!

May board here I come!!

Delayed packet long distance high five!

Ya I'm on orders to Kuwait with a report date in May so if I don't picked up this go around I will be within 12 month ETS for the May board as well as have a new Chain on command I would have to get approval from. I'm glad I went ahead and already got the new checklist endorsed by my CW4 as well as the CSM.

Hell hole..... No BS Iraq was much nicer... Minus the rain and IDF of course.

I was only in Iraq a few days this past year, where I was, was not nice ha. Kuwait was friggin amazing though, spent almost 3 months on the Air Force base, jumping around a bit to the Army spots for the physical and some JTAC training/ranges. Insane chowhall, 2 awesome gyms, a pool and movie theater, unheard of in the Marine Corps. Way better than being on ship like the rest of my deployment.

I was only in Iraq a few days this past year, where I was, was not nice ha. Kuwait was friggin amazing though, spent almost 3 months on the Air Force base, jumping around a bit to the Army spots for the physical and some JTAC training/ranges. Insane chowhall, 2 awesome gyms, a pool and movie theater, unheard of in the Marine Corps. Way better than being on ship like the rest of my deployment.

I was only in Kuwait for 2 weeks, can't remember exactly where. Complete opposite of what you described. I spent time in Liberty before going down MSR to the Green zone. Both of which were really nice.