January 2015 board

I'll be on Camp Arifjan for a year. Kinda crazy they consider it a deployment with its pools, gyms, px, and even a Chili's...

I been on AJ since AUG. Nice amenities, but still driving past the flighline and seeing theose 60's....Breaks your heart knowing your not flying one.........yet......

Just spoke with a major that was on my battalion board.....Officially Selected! I hope that others on here receive similar news, I asked if he had any details on the board, but all he knew were my results.

I'm pulling for everyone else, and happy to say the easy part is over.

• Like 7

Just spoke with a major that was on my battalion board.....Officially Selected! I hope that others on here receive similar news, I asked if he had any details on the board, but all he knew were my results.

Hell yes!!!!! Dude you deserved it!! Now I'm much more anxious....

• Like 1

Hell yea, congrats brother..... Now the waiting game for AD guys....

• Like 3

Any idea when active duty normally hears. I looked at prior Milper messages and they look like they get released 3-4 days after the board convenes.

We prolly won't know until Tuesday next week.....typically it'll come out the following Monday, but next Monday is a federal holiday. Unless if course they try and get it in on Friday....who knows....

not sure, but I got a little nervous and I wasn't perfect. I'm not sure if I can re-do the batt board for May or if the score sticks.

Yes you can 100% redo your Battalion Board, that's what I was doing when I saw you last month. I was told no my first selection board and I did that battalion board for a better score and it seems to have made a huge difference. Make it happen, don't give up.

• Like 1

Congrats!!!! I guess this means all our names are sitting on a list now at least..................... With some sort of abbreviation after it.... I NEED AN A.C.E. CARD ASAP!!!