January 2015 board

According to your numbers, the selection rate should be 25.4% 55 selected divided my the total appearing at the board which is 216(55+108+53), not trying to be offensive or insult your intelligence, just stating what I noticed

Not Selected. :unsure: oh well.

Looking at the results, looks like not many SPC get picked up (may be due to lack of leadership experience, i dont know), Anyways I will update my packet and see ya'll on the May Board. Transferring units between now and then, so see ya'll from Kuwait.

Congrats to all that were selected, looks like it was a pretty competitive board with all the extra people from the Nov board.

• Like 1

Not Selected. :unsure: oh well.

Looking at the results, looks like not many SPC get picked up (may be due to lack of leadership experience, i dont know), Anyways I will update my packet and see ya'll on the May Board. Transferring units between now and then, so see ya'll from Kuwait.

Congrats to all that were selected, looks like it was a pretty competitive board with all the extra people from the Nov board.

sh*t man, maybe doing the packet updates from Kuwait will be good luck for you, worked for me. Any chance of you picking up rank between now and then?

Selected! Finally the wait is over. Seriously though best of luck to those who didn't get picked up this time. Keep your head up and improve everything that you can and don't give up if this is really what you want to do.

For those who did get picked up...I'll see you in a few months down in Bama.

• Like 9

According to your numbers, the selection rate should be 25.4% 55 selected divided my the total appearing at the board which is 216(55+108+53), not trying to be offensive or insult your intelligence, just stating what I noticed

You are correct.

WELL Got my Waiver back a couple days ago....( AFS wavier) and it was disapproved, and will main in effect for another year, so in a year ffrom now I could request a new waiver but that is only going to make me have more active time..... long story short, that will end my process and hopes of ever getting into the army as a pilot! but at least I tried, and it was them saying NO, and not me not trying. I will not have to wonder years down the road, "what if"!!

Congrats to those of you selected!!

And for the May Board guys, this will make one less person to compete against! good luck to all of you!

SEMPER FI!!

• Like 3

Well non-select for my 2nd attempt. Is it 6 months before I can drop my packet again?

Awww man... sorry to hear it! Just keep at it, and submit again as soon as you are able to... Im looking forward to the drinks at Mother Ruckers with ya!

• Like 1

After about 2 years of raising my Stats, getting everything together, stalking CW5s and getting pushed from November to Janurary, I wasn't selected. Guess I gotta take a knee, drink some water and catch my breath.......I'll see you guys in May.

Congrats to everyone that got selected. I wish you my best and good luck in flight school.

Actually it's 55 / (108 + 55) = 33.7%

You don't count the 53 NC-NS because their packet wasn't competitive (packet error, something missing in packet, etc which made them ineligible for that board)

After about 2 years of raising my Stats, getting everything together, stalking CW5s and getting pushed from November to Janurary, I wasn't selected. Guess I gotta take a knee, drink some water and catch my breath.......I'll see you guys in May.

Congrats to everyone that got selected. I wish you my best and good luck in flight school.

What were your stats?

Actually you are wrong, those that are nc-ns, were still considered for this board and because of the competitiveness, were still not selected for a second time, it has absolutely nothing to do with an error in their packet because if that were the case, their packets would not have made it past the first step to get looked at the last time their packets were considered. If you did some research, you would notice that those on the NS-NC list are those that were FQ-NS from the July 2014 board (the last actually board for 153A to convene). So I will stick to my previous statistic and say the selection rate is 25.4% thereby making yours null and void. Thanks though

Actually it's 55 / (108 + 55) = 33.7%

You don't count the 53 NC-NS because their packet wasn't competitive (packet error, something missing in packet, etc which made them ineligible for that board)

• Like 3