January 2015 board

Reading that new update for the "nov board" on the recruiting page was for Nov of 2015...

I thought the same thing when I read it, but then wondered when guys from the "nov board thread" said they were or were not selected!

If you also look at the board schedule, it has been updated.

Before all the MOS's had 4 board a year, and now all of them only have 3 per year ( per MOS)

Creep...

I already set a reminder in my phone to call check on it.

Do you know WO1 Mendez? He was a 46 Crew Chief as well. If not I can put you two into contact.

Fy15.... Is November of 2014... Oct 1 starts the fiscal year.

Creep... True statement!! Lol

So I don't know, there has been several guys from the Nov Board thread that said they have or have not been selected.... I am really confused!!

But I can tell you that this after noon is when that update happened, not on 12 nov 14 like is says!

I was on that page doing one last double checking of my package, and then used the page to navigate to the email address to submit, and by the time that I had sent all my emails, it had been updated....

And I almost melted down. When I read it, all I really mentally processed were a few words..... "NOV, BOARD, CANCELED"

So having a Nov cut off to this jan board, and I had just emailed everything and a huge weight felt like it was lifted off my chest. Reading that just felt like that damn elephant was doing jumping jacks on my chest!

After I read it like 10 times and then read it out loud ( and I mean loud) it started to make since that I was still good!

Either way at this point, I am F-ing confused!

Lol everyone that got selected today congrats!

Like I was saying... I'll see my way out.

I've been corrected by a Marine. I need a few beers to forget this ever happened.

Haha I am a marine to, so you were steered wrong by a Marine, but a fellow Marine corrected me! Lol

You shall soon! He's a good dude, and probably the most Phrog-obsessed person I've ever met.

Um, Not obsessed. It is only the greatest medium-lift airframe ever . . .i am just a really really really big fan, really.
  • Like 1

Not the greatest but.....

GT/AFQT: 110

SIFT: 60

APFT: 256

Civilian Education:

Military Education: WLC Commandants List, 850 hrs ACC (not that anyone looks at those anymore)

Flight Physical: Complete and stamped

Flight Experience: None

LOR's: CW4 (SOAR),O-5 (BC), O-3 (CC)

Military Experience: 7.5 years TIS Active Duty Army, 4 years TIG as a Sergeant (Battle Field Promotion), Communications NCO, Navigations NCO, Security NCO, Platoon Sergeant of 53 Soldier Platoon, etc....

Waiver: None

Other: 1 Iraq and 1 Afghanistan deployment

• Like 4