January 2015 board

Depends. I still have to get the BN board scheduled. My DA photo is all set to be taken tomorrow.

I see that its listed as 12-16 Jan. If it really is a week long window, then I do think so. Which would mean that I potentially could get results in the middle of drill. If I get a response of FQ-S while I'm at drill I might be tempted to drop the mic and roll out.

Depends. I still have to get the BN board scheduled. My DA photo is all set to be taken tomorrow.

I see that its listed as 12-16 Jan. If it really is a week long window, then I do think so. Which would mean that I potentially could get results in the middle of drill. If I get a response of FQ-S while I'm at drill I might be tempted to drop the mic and roll out.

The cutoff is Jan 2 if usarec holds true to telling us it was 10 days prior to the board for civ's.

• Like 1

The sheet ive been shown by my recruiter has the package cutoff as Jan. 4th. But the local battalion board was due to be scheduled by dec 8th so that knocked me out a month ago.

That being said I wish everyone the best of luck, so that you get selected on this board and I don't have to compete against ya in May.

• Like 1

My labs came back today... Apparently I have white blood cells in my urine. I'm headed to a urgent care facility to have a doc take a look.

EDIT: Urgent care confirmed I had a small amount of WBCs in my urine. The smallest deviation from none that would show up on their equipment. Antibiotics and retesting for me.

I'm concerned because a trace amount of protein was also found in my urine. The doc didn't mention it, but I do know that the presence of protein in peepee is a sign of diabetes - which at least one member of my family has had. Does anyone know if diabetes is something that is tested for in the blood test? That wouldn't just take me out of flying, but end my career.

Hopefully just a minor infection?

That's what I'm hoping. Except I don't have any of the symptoms of a bladder, kidney, or urinary tract infection. I'll know on Friday when the results of the culture come back, but I'm absolutely mortified of the idea that I could have to leave the Army over this.

I know the chances are slimmer than a cunt hair but Jesus this is scarier than a 200lb IED.

That's what I'm hoping. Except I don't have any of the symptoms of a bladder, kidney, or urinary tract infection. I'll know on Friday when the results of the culture come back, but I'm absolutely mortified of the idea that I could have to leave the Army over this.

I know the chances are slimmer than a cunt hair but Jesus this is scarier than a 200lb IED.

Hope you got some good news today dude. Fingers crossed.

And as for everyone else, who's ready for the 12th to be here? I know I am.

• Like 3

Hope you got some good news today dude. Fingers crossed.

And as for everyone else, who's ready for the 12th to be here? I know I am.

I have been ready since I submitted it on 20 Nov. Submitted my last update on 28 Dec. I am still not Board ready, still at the proponent. I wonder if its because I am an Air Force guy?? I will send an email on Monday to see if my status has flipped yet. I just want to know the hold up. its been in "P" status for a while now.

As far as sister service guys... Any one know how we find out results?

I was wondering the same thing Creep0321. Also is your packet Board ready? Just asking because mine is not.

I called the recruiter last week Monday (2 weeks after my final update submission, when I was told my package was then at level 2) and was informed that level 2 is USAREC HQ, a single person, filtering packages and distributing waivers. The recruiter said that this one lady had been out of the office since mid/late Dec and would be back after the 1st. He said I should wait until mid this week, and inquire again if I hadn't received word.

Creep, I was told by a recruiter that sister services would get emailed from a recruiter once the Milper Message is out. Not sure if this helps.

Future is looking glum.

I called the recruiter last week Monday (2 weeks after my final update submission, when I was told my package was then at level 2) and was informed that level 2 is USAREC HQ, a single person, filtering packages and distributing waivers. The recruiter said that this one lady had been out of the office since mid/late Dec and would be back after the 1st. He said I should wait until mid this week, and inquire again if I hadn't received word.

Creep, I was told by a recruiter that sister services would get emailed from a recruiter once the Milper Message is out. Not sure if this helps.

Future is looking glum.

Thanks for all the info Beck0321. I might nag them this week. I will call on Monday and again Wednesday and Friday. That is crazy that one lady's in charge of distributing waivers. She is the sole person that says yes and no for AFS,AGE, Morale, Tattoo, ect..

Thanks for all the info Beck0321. I might nag them this week. I will call on Monday and again Wednesday and Friday. That is crazy that one lady's in charge of distributing waivers. She is the sole person that says yes and no for AFS,AGE, Morale, Tattoo, ect.

Sorry, let me specify. To my understanding, she filters through the package for errors (same as level 1, recruiters) then pushes the package out to either the proponent or to the different approving authority. Then the wait starts for their approval.

**All to my understanding**

Sorry, let me specify. To my understanding, she filters through the package for errors (same as level 1, recruiters) then pushes the package out to either the proponent or to the different approving authority. Then the wait starts for their approval.

**All to my understanding**

Oh Ok, then I she has already passed my packet through. because it is at the Proponent. It has been there for a month now. The Southern recruiter told me that they might hold on to them until the last minute. Per the website.

Applicants who do not require waiver approval and submit a 100% error free packet, by the respective cutoff date, are guaranteed to go to that board. Pending Waiver approval or packet deficiencies can cause you to miss a board.

I have an AFS waiver. But that should not take this long, I am at 12 years.