I don't follow what you're saying.

Oh wait. You were referring to AF pt standards (1 min of pushups/situps I guess?). Yeah, I thought you were saying army pft, you have 1 min of planking which, in that case, I meant that one minute of planking would be a full minute in the FLR position (half the time not pushing). NM.

Move more, eat less, it's a proven formula for losing weight. Pretty much any program you choose to follow will get you where you want to go, just pick one that meets or exceeds your fitness goal and stick to it.

Mike-

But it might be hard!

qRCAzsk.jpg

• Like 2

The Army Wellness Center on Ft. Bragg has this thing called a 'Bod Pod' that can measure your body fat %, it's supposedly extremely accurate - I got it done today. I'm pretty up there right now, 28.2%. I'm gonna go back once a month to track my progress.

Just thought I would share in case anybody else is in the same situation. A lot of bases have an AWC, and they provide a ton of services; for instance, I made an appointment to go back and have my metabolic rate measured.