Civilian ed: B.S. Physics

Flight physical: approved

Flight experience: 10 hours fixed wing

Batt. Board: Redoing it for May board

LORs: Lt. Col. USMC, Capt. USA, Maj. sf USA (ret), former boss

Military experience: none

Waivers: none

• Like 4

Congragulations, I guess now I can officially get anxious as hell. My recruiter better get back to me soon, or I'll develop a heart condition from all the adrenaline rushes I getting this week when I hear a phone beep.

So, my packet still got submitted and I guess I just wait until it gets looked at in September now. My concern now is whether or not I have to refresh my LORs, or should they be alright since they have already been submitted with my packet. Will they still expire after 90 days?

So, my packet still got submitted and I guess I just wait until it gets looked at in September now. My concern now is whether or not I have to refresh my LORs, or should they be alright since they have already been submitted with my packet. Will they still expire after 90 days?

I was a civilian applicant and I used the same LOR's from the January board, but I'm not exactly sure how that process goes

No, your LORs are vaild for one full year after they were signed.

Yeah man there's no way to schedule your BN board halfway through the selection board and hope it'll get looked at. After BN it still goes to the recruiting brigade before it even gets to Rucker. My BN board was the last day of April, and that was cutting it close.

Good luck in September, as I recall your stats look really good. Keep driving on!

Yeah, I was skeptical from the get-go, but he just kept assuring me that I would be looked at in May. I mean.. my BN board was today, and at the end of the interview I asked very clearly if I was going to be looked at for this board (despite it being the damn week of the selection board) and the freakin' XO of the Battalion told me yes. I finally got it confirmed by a civilian who worked at the battalion headquarters that it was too late and I would have to wait until September. I guess all I can do is roll with it and not give up. Congratulation to you selectees. I hope one day to get that same phone call. And now I wait... Haha.

LORs are good for one years time.

• Like 1

Gaaaaghh this is torture, lol. Congrats to those that have been called. Hopefully us active guys don't have to wait to long for the list to be published.

So far, my stats are close to those selected, and that's just getting me worked up. This is my best packet of the 3 I've submitted(Mabye the third time really will be the charm). Hoping that my one bad ncoer will now be outweighed by the last few I've had. The rest of the packet is great, but the Army likes to make those "this, this, and that are an automatic no go " cuts.

I was really trying to tell myself that "Hey, if i don't get it no big deal.". That's not working anymore, I'm crossing my fingers extra tight. I want to be on my way to Rucker!

• Like 1

And just because it's a slow day at work, here is a break down of the last flight application numbers.

Think these are just AD numbers, not sure if civ applicant numbers fall in with the milper messages.

Total applicants-216

Q-S-55

NQ-NS-108(Are on second look this week, aka our competetion lol. I've been talking with our motor pool chief, he said these guys are put at the top of the stack, because they will get the NS-NC if they don't make it this week. Not sure if they get an easier look, or if they're still having to beat us fresh applicants on the same playing field.)

NS-NC-53

Right at a 1 in 4 chance. Better than Vegas.