Selection today

Can you transfer out of an airframe? Like if you originally got C-12's can you apply to go back to flight school to retrain on something else?

Not anymore. Suppposedly the phrase told to people who got C-12's was "you will go to the 60 A/L course and then never touch an army helicopter again". Who knows though. Maybe you can later in your career if your unit allows you?

Not anymore. Suppposedly the phrase told to people who got C-12's was "you will go to the 60 A/L course and then never touch an army helicopter again". Who knows though. Maybe you can later in your career if your unit allows you?

It's not a normal thing, but there is more swapping around than you might think.

If it can happen in helicopters, it can happen from FW and vice versa. It's just not "normal".

I'm willing to bet it's flying standard rate turns for 5+ hours at FL240 for ISR SIGINT gathering.

Epic yawns.

It's a good thing there are other mission sets for Fixed Wing.

Don't get me wrong, I miss flying helicopters. They're two different animals, for sure. But it's not simply "I flew in circles all day" or "OMG, air assaults, and SAFIRE, guys on FRIES, CASEVAC...what a day!"

What I mean is... I've had boring days flying Hawks, too.

Is there anyone here currently at hold at b co who could take a peek at the latest list of verbals for me, and see if my class is on it? 16-916 UH-60M. PM me or send me a text if you have my number (Yamer).

My entire class got skipped. The class ahead of us 15-006 and behind us 15-010 got their verbals but we (they) got nothing.

#HRCFORTHEWIN

I'll check Thursday if you haven't figured it out by then

Edited by Yamer

My entire class got skipped. The class ahead of us 15-006 and behind us 15-010 got their verbals but we (they) got nothing.

#HRCFORTHEWIN

I'll check Thursday if you haven't figured it out by then

Ridiculous. Thanks though. So it was just those two classes, or that's all you know about?