Selection today

I guess that's the one bad thing about gaining rank and moving up in position. That and you have to get onto people for not wearing their PT belt while in combat.

I personally don't care for the PT belt... except for inserting in random PPT briefings. Haha.

And yes, moving up in rank and position sucks. "Can't wait to not be a company XO anymore and not deal with maintenance and property."

Months later... "Staff sucks, why would ANYONE enjoy this?"

• 2 weeks later...

Was there a selection last week or is there one this week? If I recall correctly, there is supposed to be one every two weeks?

Just curious, this is one of my favorite threads to follow for some reason....

Selection is every two months. Disregard.

Selection is every two months. You're probably thinking of the time old saying warrant officers like to tell the joes when they're bitching about something the warrants don't have to do "flight school starts every two weeks" lol.

You're smoking dude. He's talking about airframe selection, which IS every two weeks.

• Like 2

Selection is every two months. You're probably thinking of the time old saying warrant officers like to tell the joes when they're bitching about something the warrants don't have to do "flight school starts every two weeks" lol.

It's amazing after saying it so many times and it gets on their nerves too, especially the more senior guys making smartass remarks about Warrant lol

I bet the new Lakota class has even more to do with it

Lakotas were cleared to fly delta model 64's. Not sure about Echo's yet so i dont think it had any bearing. Same thing happened last year right around this time. I think there was a selection that had like 14 apaches.