Selection today

• 2 weeks later...

Not for a while. Full up for the remainder of the fiscal year. Not sure of the exact amount.

Additionally, what was passed down to us during our selection brief two weeks ago is that they won't make any C-12 slots available to any TH-67 class in the future, so if you want 'em, you better go Lakota.

Warrants: 64E x1, 64D x1, 60M x10, 60A/L x4

LTs: 64E x1, 60M x16

For the warrants, the 64D actually went first (not sure why), followed by the 64E, and then the ten 60Ms.

The top LT chose a 60M, which was followed by the 64E, and then the rest of the 60Ms.

No 47s for either group (though there was a single NG warrant who already knew he would be flying 47s for his state).

Probably because of potential duty stations versus who has the E currently.

Exactly the reason (I was the Delta guy).

• Like 3

64E - Lewis, Campbell, Hood

64D - Korea, Alaska, Drum, Bragg, Riley, Bliss.... (Yes I know they have Carson and Hunter)

Ya I think I'll still go with Echos!

Echos is where you wanna be, I'm in the echo course and although I've never flown the delta, it's the few little upgrades that make the echo a much better aircraft. Also we don't have nearly as many maintenence problems as the deltas.

Warrants: 64E x1, 64D x1, 60M x10, 60A/L x4

LTs: 64E x1, 60M x16

For the warrants, the 64D actually went first (not sure why), followed by the 64E, and then the ten 60Ms.

The top LT chose a 60M, which was followed by the 64E, and then the rest of the 60Ms.

No 47s for either group (though there was a single NG warrant who already knew he would be flying 47s for his state).

I know this is older but also maybe he hates flying IFR and wants to avoid it as long as possible. Or maybe he wants to only be able to stay on the APU for 30 minutes (generally) before getting to shut it down to let it cool off

I know this is older but also maybe he hates flying IFR and wants to avoid it as long as possible. Or maybe he wants to only be able to stay on the APU for 30 minutes (generally) before getting to shut it down to let it cool off

I'd be lying if I said the IFR thing didn't contribute juuuuuust a little. Mostly it's the possible duty stations though.

Just curious, was the last selection posted from a 67 class or Lakota?

67. But if I'm not mistaken the next selection should be Lakota.

Edit: Whoops sorry just saw this was already answered.