Selection today

Todays selection. 47 60 60 47 60(me!) 64e then another 6 60m.

Lts were about a dozen 60m. No A/L for either set. Bubbles miniscule with the vast majority starting in a month or so for warrants and two for lt's. Guard and reserves front loaded with about 30% getting A/L instead of M that they were expecting.

Ended up with 60s myself. It was a pretty big shock, I really thought I was going to get an Apache. Anyways I'm excited to fly a helicopter that's bigger than my car! Most of us active warrants start in a month of so, looks like bubbles really are shrinking.

Ended up with 60s myself. It was a pretty big shock, I really thought I was going to get an Apache. Anyways I'm excited to fly a helicopter that's bigger than my car! Most of us active warrants start in a month of so, looks like bubbles really are shrinking.

Congratulations, good luck with the remainder of Flight School.

Sorry you didn't get the 64 brother.

• Like 1

There's no doubt it's gorgeous. I'm still excited to fly it, and just seeing the cockpit makes me feel funny things in my pants...

The CAS mission was near and dear to my heart because of past experiences I've had on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan. That being said, I'm looking forward to bringing the fight to the enemy with the 60.

You wound up in a Dustoff unit, correct? How are you liking that for a first duty station?