Selection today

My best advice if you are undecided by selection time: Go with 60's. You will have more options of duty stations and missions and it is a huge community where the promotion numbers have remained reasonably steady over the last decade.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hahaha one class(Lakota), 2 selections, back to back days. After the first day selection, they realized they screwed up the OML. Took this aircraft away, and had selection the next day with the correct OML, there were a lot of broken hearts from my understanding.

Mix of all airframes I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha one class(Lakota), 2 selections, back to back days. After the first day selection, they realized they screwed up the OML. Took this aircraft away, and had selection the next day with the correct OML, there were a lot of broken hearts from my understanding.

Mix of all airframes I believe.

Dude...

• Like 2

I should probably post the numbers from last Thursday.

3 CH-47F

5 (I think?) AH-64D

2 (I think?) UH-60M

Not sure if it was TH-67 or Lakota, but probably Lakota judging by the numbers. I know the Chinooks went 1-2-3, can't remember the exact numbers for the other airframes. Interesting class, too; every warrant was active duty, every lieutenant was Guard/Reserve. Weird.

• 4 weeks later...

I think there was a selection today, anyone have the details yet?

Are you sure? Selections are usually on a Wednesday.

I'll let VelosiT handle this, he's the CDO OIC. Master of the Welcome to B Co. PowerPoint. And he got an 80 on the SIFT.

• Like 1

Are you sure? Selections are usually on a Wednesday.

I'll let VelosiT handle this, he's the CDO OIC. Master of the Welcome to B Co. PowerPoint. And he got an 80 on the SIFT.

See kids, that's what an 80 gets you... lol

• Like 3

See kids, that's what an 80 gets you... lol

Can confirm, SIFT score played a significant role in my selection as OIC.

Also I'm slightly late to the thread, yeah there was a selection Friday. 47s went 1 and 2, 64s scattered throughout.

• 2 weeks later...