Selection today

They usually take place every two weeks. I havent been around B Co and most of my friends have graduated already.

That is what I have always known since I have been following this forum and this thread is one I always look forward to seeing the next post. That is why I was asking because it has been over a month since anyone posted about any selections.

The most recent was a 72 selection a week or so ago.

Lt:

11 60M

3 64E

4 47F

WO:

3 60M

6 64E

5 47F

I think there was a 67 selection before that one but i dont know the numbers.

Wow, nice spread and thats the most 47s I have ever seen on this thread!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, that is the first selection in the 3 years I have been following this forum where there were not any 64s!!!

Word going around about the reason for this class not having any is that they just dont have the 64 IPs available at Rucker to keep up with the recent rise in 64s at selection. I cant say whether or not thats true, but it does make sense.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TH-67 Selection Today:

CO:

UH-60M: 15

CH-47F: 2

WO:

UH-60M: 4

CH-47F: 8

This makes the 2nd straight 67 selection with 0 Apache's on the board. The last TH-67 selection to offer Apache's was Class 17-024 who selected in mid-March. Supposedly, at some point in early May, USAACE decided that TH-67 to AH-64 pilots graduating with only 2.4hrs of NVG time was not sufficient. Rather than lengthening night phase in the 64 course, the band-aid solution was to only offer UH-72 pilots (who already had NVG hours) the chance to select Apache's.

I personally thought this was the Fort Rucker rumor mill, however these 67 selections are starting to make it look true. If it is, I would be pretty upset to be in a 67 course right now.