unmanned helicopter use-cases for ENG

Hi all,

My name is Lawrence. I am with a company called VersaTOL (versatol.com) that manufacturers small unmanned helicopter systems. I am performing a market study with the goal of identifying high-value use cases for our product line. By high value I mean use cases where a small unmanned helicopter can perform an important role traditionally performed by a manned helicopter at a fraction of the cost, perform a job that needs to be done but manned helicopters cant perform and/or where the potential to save lives of pilot and crew is high.
Some product documentation can be found here
Would anyone be interested in taking a look and participating in a discussion of this nature?

For the tethered overwatch role you don't have nearly the capability of the products you're trying to replace. (towers and blimps) A ten pound payload isn't going to be enough.

For your bigger heli I think the FireScout has already paved the way there for you but you'll have to over come the same problems that they did. For that I hope you have deep pockets.