Dual received / dual given

Err...let's just say that I get a lot of "feedback" about our friend Avbug. It comes from many sources.

I was going to leave it at that - just one snarky comment and then out. But I need to add something...

We all have our online persona. Sometimes the way we are in forums such as these isn't a real representation of "who we are" in real life. I've met a couple of online "buddies" over the years, going waaaaaay back to the Usenet and the rec.aviation.rotorcraft group for those of you old enough to remember that. Sometimes people are as they seem online...and sometimes they are not. There have been some people about whom I've thought, "I wouldn't even SPEAK to them if we met!" And then we did meet and they turned out to be great guys. Badwater Bill Phillips, for example.

So you can't really know.

Take me. I understand that I come across on here as kind of an a-hole (kind of??)...a pompous know-it-all, a self-proclaimed-expert...a heavy-drinking, Bible-thumpin' old geezer with more time in a left turn than most of you have total time, with little tolerance for anything that doesn't have the Bob Seal Of Approval. And in real life...oh yeah, that's what I'm like in real life too :-/

So I'm tempted to give old Avbug and She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named the benefit of the doubt if either of them were to prancercize their way into town and offer buy me some fruity pink drink served in a curvy glass with a tiny umbrella and two dainty straws. ("Uhhhhh thanks Avbug but I'll just have a beer, okay?") But I have been known to resist giving in to temptation. Okay, once that happened. And it would probably happen again. Contrary to my online image, I don't really drink anymore.

No wonder pokey doesn't like you. More often than not, I feel like you get a bad rap, but for someone who is always bashing on people for calling you names, you sure do have a way with words, don't you?

I HAVE read them. How do you think I would even know about them? I glossed over them this time, I know... how dare I... Covered in great detail or not, I've posted links to verifiable references on the topic. I may have missed the specific section in the first letter where it said two pilots may log PIC, but the second letter was spot on. If that's not good enough for you, nothing must be. Good day.

You have read them, you say, and yet you stated the exact opposite of what was in the first legal interpretation that was posted.

You read them, perhaps. You didn't read them very well.

If you're going to bother to post, you might find out if you have a leg upon which to stand.

You have read them, you say, and yet you stated the exact opposite of what was in the first legal interpretation that was posted.

You read them, perhaps. You didn't read them very well.

If you're going to bother to post, you might find out if you have a leg upon which to stand.

I was pointed out for posting wrong information. I found the one I need, I went back and edited posts that required a new reference, and left the old text intact to show my ability to admit my faults. I mentioned very clearly that I may have been hasty in what I had posted. Things were rectified. I found the proper reference and posted it. Why are you still hung up on it?