My Dream Bird in Art

It's looking quite nice, considering that the S92 is such an ugly machine.

Although you already hinted that is has a lavatory with the different shades of brown, I really think you should resolve all doubt by the means of a pictogram and/or incorporating it into the lettering.

I have a fancy for custom fixed-wing planes as well:

port%20side%20view_zpswn2xz7fx.png

Coffee Nips flavor anyone?

Sikorski%20S-92%20Helicopter%202_zpslsru

I'd also consider chartreuse and black:

Sikorski%20S-92%20Helicopter_zpsm35lveul

• Like 1

Although you already hinted that is has a lavatory with the different shades of brown, I really think you should resolve all doubt by the means of a pictogram and/or incorporating it into the lettering.

Im wayyyyy confused right now.....

Mocha colored helicopter?

Lavatory??

Bigfoot??????

It is a fact.

1. Sikorsky offers a lav option for this big bird. The cabin is sure spacious enough.

There are no Bell chopper models with a lav option that I am aware of.

2. If you can afford the bird, you can afford custom paint.

3. Some very rich men pursue Bigfoot with their time and money.

This bird is not that ugly. I think the sponsons (big wing stubs???) hanging on the sides look quite handsome. The roominess and quiet air-conditioned cabin comfort is what really counts, looks aside, anyway. This bird is also sports twin-engines, has auto-pilot and Rockwell Collins glass cockpit. This medium-lift helicopter might not be as agile as a Bell Jet Ranger in tight narrow canyons but she cruises faster. 151 knots econo-cruise speed. She has much more room on board too.

No doubt it's an excellent machine with many strong suits. Beauty sure is not one of them in my eyes. Especially from the side it looks totally off. And you are right, the looks don't matter much on a helicopter.

But I don't really want to get into your game of Top Trump Choppers. Somehow it seems to me that you dream about sitting in the back of one, not in the front.

No doubt it's an excellent machine with many strong suits. Beauty sure is not one of them in my eyes. Especially from the side it looks totally off. And you are right, the looks don't matter much on a helicopter.

But I don't really want to get into your game of Top Trump Choppers. Somehow it seems to me that you dream about sitting in the back of one, not in the front.

If I were rich enough to afford to own one, I would be rich enough to get flight training and get a captain's (pilot) license for one. I'd expect the cockpit to be every bit as comfy as the passenger/cargo cabin.