Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

nice job imitating the UNTIED STATUS MARIN CROPS

George Lucas lives in Marin. You wish but I'm already catching up. I bet side by side I could beat you in push ups. America. Marines are the worst branch of the US military. I got a 30 on my asvad the first time around and they were the only ones who said "whoa, you got a 30 on your asvad? we could use a superstar like you." I knew then I had too get into the Armie.

Your measure of maturity is the ability to carry a box, drive a small vehicle, and match addresses on envelopes with numbers on mailboxes. Wise beyond your years indeed.

Sounds like you know everything about flying fast movers and Army aviation so I don't know if there is anything more you can learn from us.

Well Trogdor, you are right. I can do this. This will be my last poast because I am heading into the danger zone to fly some Apache Hawks and Chiniowas. Wish my luck when I'm doing push ups because thats all thats in the way of me and being a Green Beray Sniper Pilot, my arms will need to be huge for the amount of tabs Im going to get America. I bid you all farewell and thanks for reminding me why I am the champion and will succeed better than I did b4. To everyone, granpa says the new generation of soldiers are a bunch of pansies and you should be flying vs-300's into the heat of battle. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. Fly safe ya'll and be ready always. America. Screw isis ARMIE STRONG

Shindigg.

"Too many women in too many countries speak the same language, of silence.
-Hilary Rodman Clintun

You guys know this isn't the real shindig, right? This person is trying to impersonate him but they are not even close.

Granpa says you sound like one of those persuns that stares at frozen juice boxes because it says concentrate. Just because your an Americant doesnt meen you need to piss on my macys day parade Mr. Bike.

By the way are you even a pilot? I'm going WOFT super soon so you better watch out. Push ups.

Granpa says you sound like one of those persuns that stares at frozen juice boxes because it says concentrate. Just because your an Americant doesnt meen you need to piss on my macys day parade Mr. Bike.

By the way are you even a pilot? I'm going WOFT super soon so you better watch out. Push ups.

Yeah, sure- "Shindigg"... member since 3 Nov 2016.

Hey Alpha Kilo Scott and Dill Murray how do you know so much about herpes? I was looking on the Google and saw photos of red bumps on peeples mouth and junk. Granpa says his best days with gramma (god rest her sol) was when she wasn't "inflamed"?? You can only hide it so long apparently I hope you guys don't share anything with anyone hey you need to call Doktor Oz America and have him czech you out cuz thats nasty for Warrior Americans to have Hermes. Im pretty sure in my experiences paying dodgeball (three years consekyoutive fourth place bros ARMIE STRONG) you can sweat it out with some navy seal push ups I can help you with that bro absolutely no problem bro america. Hey Happy Birthday to the nashunal guard, whatever the hell they are. Not ARMIE thats fer sher bro. Hey guys get your hermes looked at. Granpa says if you dip your stuff in tequila you'll be good to go. Hay guys whats the deal with the January board I herd its off what the heck man why do they keep delaying it. My auntie says it has to do with funding oh my god you guys should see my auntie she is so butch, coolest mullet though America pushups GO ARMIE.