Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

But let's not disregard the epic troll status of this thread. How long has this been going on? I discovered this while I was in Kuwait in late 2015 and it's still going strong. Do we disregard singers like Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black? No, because as shitty as they are, we have to be amazed to a certain degree that they have survived and lasted this long and have been (relatively) successful. I think we're on to something here lady and gents.

No.

• Like 4

ok lindsey I do not like the doush comment that is just not nice and not true... like I say i have come a long way, my little sis who just turn 17 is thinking about going in army to be a pilot but she might just do the part time army but any way i wanted her to call u ( ok or email or whatever if u do not feel comfy on phone) bc i think you can be a good example for her.... but honestly i dont know right now bc of name calling from u and stuff like that and i have to protect my sis from that, she is the only one i got

ok the troll talk is dumb guys but can think whatever i dont care...but any way i tried calling my recr again after I got off work at the stables ...and still no answer so im thinking maybe hes on a long vaca or something ...but maybe i should find another person to help me ?? I dunno

ok the troll talk is dumb guys but can think whatever i dont care...but any way i tried calling my recr again after I got off work at the stables ...and still no answer so im thinking maybe hes on a long vaca or something ...but maybe i should find another person to help me ?? I dunno

A psychologist would be a good person to start with.

• Like 2

hey guys just had a question. I wore a gray suit in my photo for my packet last time ...should i retake photo in black suit? I hear darker is better so curious...pls and thx

You should go to an Army surplus store and buy some ACUs or OCPs. Then buy some patches to put on your sleeves. Get one with your last name on it to put over your right pocket. If you can't afford that, just put a U.S. ARMY patch on both sides. The recruiters will be impressed with your motivation and take it as a sign you are trying to fit it with those of us already serving. Optionally, you could try to pick up some ribbons to put on your uniform. Nothing says NOOB like a slick sleeve, no medals recruit.

• Like 2

I talked to a new recr today sgt and he is going to schedule my meps phys and my asvab might still be good so im glad i might not have to retake

I talked to a new recr today sgt tindor and he is going to schedule my meps phys and my asvab might still be good so im glad i might not have to retake

I think you may be better served by the other recruiter, ssg grindor.

• Like 3

I think you may be better served by the other recruiter, ssg grindor.

If it's what I'm thinking, you guys are hilarious :lol:

• Like 1