Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

ok pls stop charyou i know you think Im dumb or whatever but I'm not that dumb ...but you are just trying to get laughs

Pls and thank you

I've got to give it to you, your ability to (attempt) to turn the situation around is magnificent.

So...

Are you still insistent that the picture was recent?

Are you saying your computer doesn't play youtube videos?

Are you saying that despite not being able to see the video, the fact that everyone else *can* see it, it was posted 3 years ago, and contains the picture that you say was taken just a few weeks ago, that we're wrong?

We ask again, Shindig:

Are you saying that despite not being able to see the video, the fact that everyone else *can* see it, it was posted 3 years ago, and contains the picture that you say was taken just a few weeks ago, that we're wrong?

Copying Lindsay.

We ask again, Shindig:

guys omg i thought I was clear ....i though I said pic of me would make me feel uncomfy and I feel I uncomfy bc some things I said on here i shouldnt have with pt etc, I was told i shouldnt have said that and that could hurt me ...and I dont know what some of you might say to the commands

and no i said before I went to enlist on a fri ...but did not bc I was nervous about some things and then decided to and swore in the next fri a week later ...it was emotional for me and hard and wanted to put something up to remember my enlist .... Just something bc it meant a ton to raise my hand but took it down bc not the best thing...for vid i think I need flash? I dunno but I can't see yt vids but i think I get what you are saying with vid now so it doesn't matter... I have an older comp but once I get some money will get a new one but anything but Apple