Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

muffin i guess i was looking for the regulars like velocity, cwil, steerman , don, stock, trade, king, linds, napol, aksocks etc etc

guys just let me know above pls and thanks

is it a place to see the girls doing lap favors etc if so thats not for me sorry

maybe just pizza and a Coke is good

Is it a place where girls do lap favors? Seriously?? What kind of people do you think we are on this forum to believe that we would do something like that???

we dont have to continue this...we can go our own ways and maybe i will see some of you in basic i introduce myself. I dont feel comfy doing that now and i dont think any of you would either.. i know you guys dont really like me and ive had some stressful days with a lot going on before i leave and all the training i will have to face but i am who I am and i am not perfect but i hope you see some of the good things about me.... but i really do wish you guys the best...youve sort of been my brothers and sister (big sis lindsey, ha) in a way and some of you are old enough to be my dad or even gramps maybe...but ive learned a lot from you guys even if it doesnt seem that way

so....if you want me to leave just say so or if you dont want to reply just give me a like to say you want me to leave

thanks guys

I already told you that you needed to get off these forums. Just do it already. You're not gonna last long anyway in the military, may as well close this account now and register 'shindig' on a flight sim forum and get used to simulator flying.

guys ok a lot of you are saying I should stay so i dunno ...velocity, aksocks, don, steerman linds and the vet posters need to let me know ok

just do a quick like if you dont want me and then i will get pt

napoleon a lot of army guys go to stripper joints so pls dont act like they dont and i was saying i didnt want to go bc thats not my thing i dont swing like that

napoleon a lot of army guys go to stripper joints so pls dont act like they dont and i was saying i didnt want to go bc thats not my thing i dont swing like that

You don't swing towards the side with girls? Maybe in the movies they do, however movies are different then reality. Just like lots of guys in the military drink. Lots of guys outside the military drink as well.

we dont have to continue this...we can go our own ways and maybe i will see some of you in basic i introduce myself. I dont feel comfy doing that now and i dont think any of you would either.. i know you guys dont really like me and ive had some stressful days with a lot going on before i leave and all the training i will have to face but i am who I am and i am not perfect but i hope you see some of the good things about me.... but i really do wish you guys the best...youve sort of been my brothers and sister (big sis lindsey, ha) in a way and some of you are old enough to be my dad or even gramps maybe...but ive learned a lot from you guys even if it doesnt seem that way

so....if you want me to leave just say so or if you dont want to reply just give me a like to say you want me to leave

thanks guys

So we know who the "big sis" is. I'd like to know who the dads and 'gramps' are.

• Like 1

Go away. There's my input. And I run this joint.

*drops mic*

Lol I find that hard to believe or else this thread would've been closed a LONG time ago.

Maybe he'll listen to his big sis tho... Some sort of weird Oedipus complex, except with siblings lol. He's obviously troubled by women.

lol karver I dunno...

I guess for gramps would be dondl and steerman maybe...for dads itd be velocity for sure bc he is kind of a gentlemen type and maybe tradew is a dad bc he has kids and is older but he is like grumpy stepdad j/k and lots of brothers like stock and dmurray, nap, muffin cwil and most of you guys i think and I know im missing some more of course

big sis lindsay, twin tesla bc shes my age i think