Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

Im wondering if I get house allowance while Im at traing. My recr said no bc Im not married but it would be super helpful bc then I could pay for my mom to live on base when Im at basic, wocs and flt school.... Im really nervous about leaving her with my granpa bc he is getting older

And pls guys this is serious so if you are going to make jokes pls don't post but advice is great thanks

Im wondering if I get house allowance while Im at traing. My recr said no bc Im not married but it would be super helpful bc then I could pay for my mom to live on base when Im at basic, wocs and flt school.... Im really nervous about leaving her with my granpa bc he is getting older

And pls guys this is serious so if you are going to make jokes pls don't post but advice is great thanks

If you list your mother as a dependent (you have to provide like 75% of her care) then she will be authorized for housing during wocs, you would receive BAH rate w/dependent but she won't be living on post during basic, you'd get bah rate for your home of record state and would be required to provide housing for her there. As far as without her being a qualifying dependent you'd receive BAH rate w/o dependent after pinning WO1. Which means you can rent a house off post and have your mom stay there. I can say that if your situation is indeed genuine that you're gonna have a hard time adapting to military life with a mother who is constantly sick etc. you'll find that the Army doesn't really care about your home situation and expects you to handle your business in your own time. So if you find yourself missing class cause mommy needs to go to "sick call" then you'll be in for a nice 1059.

You know if I had the time, I'd do some detective work. We know approximately what board he was selected on. Someone on here is bound to have the MILPER that has all the names of those selected, with basic info like education and age. It wouldn't be hard to back trace to find a possible match using facebook or linkedin or some other social networking site. If I didn't have 14 hour days for the next 3 months I'd seriously consider investigating haha. Shindig you will be discovered, it's only a matter of time.

You know if I had the time, I'd do some detective work. We know approximately what board he was selected on. Someone on here is bound to have the MILPER that has all the names of those selected, with basic info like education and age. It wouldn't be hard to back trace to find a possible match using facebook or linkedin or some other social networking site. If I didn't have 14 hour days for the next 3 months I'd seriously consider investigating haha. Shindig you will be discovered, it's only a matter of time.

I would be more than willing to take a crack at it, if I am provided info. But why would we? We already proved he is fake.

napoleon a lot of army guys go to stripper joints so pls dont act like they dont and i was saying i didnt want to go bc thats not my thing i dont swing like that

Yea, you have to be real to get a marriage license.

Well in addition to he would have to be real, he said he does not swing like that on the last page.

several people on here (including myself) have the list on the January Civilian selection results. that's why everybody has just wanted to know his last name. If it matches then I'm a lot more inclined to believe the kid

several people on here (including myself) have the list on the January Civilian selection results. that's why everybody has just wanted to know his last name. If it matches then I'm a lot more inclined to believe the kid

Yea but he doesn't feel "comfy" on here.

• Like 2

guys Id rather wait until i meet some of you before i give out my name....maybe we can go to a movie together or go out for pizza and coke after basic bc I think that could be fun