Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

guys Id rather wait until i meet some of you before i give out my name....maybe we can go to a movie together or go out for pizza and coke after basic bc I think that could be fun

Shindig, sorry man but nobody is going to go to the movies with you WITHOUT knowing your name. Everybody that is on this forum who said they got selected in January has been able to confirm they got selected along with when and where they are going to BCT and reporting to WOCS. You would get a lot warmer reception for a lot of people if it was confirmed that you say who you are and that you've really been selected. I'd be willing to say even if you message one of the guys you trust on here with your last name they could confirm you were actually selected. I'm trying to help you out here...

To give a name he would need to see the list so he could actually pick a name that's on the list. Of course to see the list he would need to have been selected. You can see his dilemma here.

Stop trying to ruin it for everyone. We want to pretend with shinsplints. Imaginaaaatttiion.

• Like 1

You guys are amusing. Constantly acting like you want this thread to go away, but steady posting on it. If you want it to go away simply stop posting. Sooner than later he will get tired of talking to himself. But who am I kidding you know that isn't gonna happen because y'all are addicted to shindig and enjoy feeding. I don't mind shindig because I think it's funny.

• Like 1

ok akscotts and linds if you dont like it here then dont look and don't post i mean I dont get it .... its like it bothers you that bad omg really ?? Then dont freegin come on here ....you guys are being the inmature ones not me

and another thing guys I know Im not trained yet but Im an army soldier now and was selected and i should get respect now so Im not going to just roll over any more guys Im sick and tired of being poked at like Im nothing and you guys are supposed to be my bros and sisters .... Im REALLY upset right now ! and ive got mom and other stuff to worry about before camp and wocs etc so pls whoever doesnt like me or what I say then just freegin go away and stop using me as a butt and jokes

Look you little Sh%t Head, being a troll is bad enough, being a troll that pretends to be in the military is the lowest of low. You're not the butt of any jokes, you're simply a joke.

Since your not "comfy" sharing your name then let's try this. If you've been selected then you can see the list of names from your board that were selected. Send a message to MuffinMan, he was selected from the same civilian board. List the names in your message of those that were selected, if he sees his name on the list then we'll discuss further whether you're real or not.

Balls in your court a$$hole, put up or get the Hell off this board.

ok akscotts and linds if you dont like it here then dont look and don't post i mean I dont get it .... its like it bothers you that bad omg really ?? Then dont freegin come on here ....you guys are being the inmature ones not me

and another thing guys I know Im not trained yet but Im an army soldier now and was selected and i should get respect now so Im not going to just roll over any more guys Im sick and tired of being poked at like Im nothing and you guys are supposed to be my bros and sisters .... Im REALLY upset right now ! and ive got mom and other stuff to worry about before camp and wocs etc so pls whoever doesnt like me or what I say then just freegin go away and stop using me as a butt and jokes

You are not a soldier right now. And I can say that because I'm not either. Just because you've "been" selected doesn't mean a damn thing. You'll be lucky to graduate BCT with your attitude and social skills

if you want me to leave just say so or if you dont want to reply just give me a like to say you want me to leave

thanks guys

Be careful what you wish for I guess. I personally find you very entertaining Shindig. I mean you never told us why you posted the photo of "you" from a 3 year old youtube video or given us any sort of evidence at all that you were selected, let alone actually exist, and several people have looked at the selectees and found that nobody matching your description was actually selected, yet here we are still talking about you as if you're not a troll. You entertain us. Every thread on this forum is full of wisdom, knowledge, and experience, except for this one. This thread is just full of bullshit and f*ckery, yet it's probably been read from start to finish more times than any other actual informative thread. It certainly doesn't hurt to have this sanctuary from serious discussion, a place where we can all come to just kill time and hate a common enemy, our very own Shindig.

• Like 1

Be careful what you wish for I guess. I personally find you very entertaining Shindig. I mean you never told us why you posted the photo of "you" from a 3 year old youtube video or given us any sort of evidence at all that you were selected, let alone actually exist, and several people have looked at the selectees and found that nobody matching your description was actually selected, yet here we are still talking about you as if you're not a troll. You entertain us. Every thread on this forum is full of wisdom, knowledge, and experience, except for this one. This thread is just full of bullshit and f*ckery, yet it's probably been read from start to finish more times than any other actual informative thread. It certainly doesn't hurt to have this sanctuary from serious discussion, a place where we can all come to just kill time and hate a common enemy, our very own Shindig.

OTOH, who gives a sh*t? This thread goes on and on and it is time to unsubscribe, I guess. Just moving on...nothing here to see, nothing of interest and nothing but people with no lives jerking each other off. Bye, now!!!

That's like someone who wants to be a Navy SEAL gets selected to attend BUD/S. Do you think they go up to guys who already are Navy SEALS and tell them they are one? (In no way am I comparing being in the Army to being a Navy SEAL, although I did take a swim test at Dunker lol). I for one still don't believe you are real either for all the reasons stated above. I for heavens sake really hope you are real though, because you would be miserable at your first unit. You get butt hurt from people on a forum. Imagine what it would be like at your unit. This ain't church, guys in the army aren't gonna call you Brother Shindig, my grandparents are Pentecostal and that's how they address each other.

You're going to be sitting in a room at the most junior guy with CW2s, CW3s and maybe CW4s and CW5s all making jokes at your expense. After every flight, especially formation flights, you're going to be busted out in front of everyone on every tiny mistake you made. Like I said I know your not real but I wish you was because I'd love to see you butt hurt at my unit lol