Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

I find it interesting that if you look back at a few of the first posts, they're almost "well written" (especially comparatively). As time goes on, they got worse and worse, but I don't know if anyone else noticed (I sure didn't) because it was so gradual.

Or am I seeing things?

Can confirm, he's retarded throughout the 84 pages.

• Like 4

some of you guys are really inmature to call me retarded

No more immature than pretending to be a WOFT applicant for almost a year. Then claiming you got selected while ignoring questions about your legitimacy. Then claiming you're a "soldier" after pretending to swear in to a program you weren't accepted into.

No more immature than pretending to be a WOFT applicant for almost a year. Then claiming you got selected while ignoring questions about your legitimacy. Then claiming you're a "soldier" after pretending to swear in to a program you weren't accepted into.

I just noticed your quote thing at the bottom of your post. That's pretty funny, wise words from a legend.

• Like 2

I've made a couple here at B Co and nobody so far has known what I was talking about. It's like an inside joke I have with myself, and I laugh every time. haha

Everyone I happen upon from here at B Co or other random Rucker places brings up shindig. It's pretty hilarious. Though I am f*cking sick of his sh*t.

And take that "army woft pilot" out of your profile. You haven't done sh*t yet. You need to figure out the difference between saying you're something and actually earning that right. If I don't have my wings yet, you sure as f**k don't either. Go away.

• Like 1