Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

Shindig, I was going to give you a link to DA PAM 600-67 to help with your writing skills as a new "Army WOFT Pilot", but it doesn't address most of the things you need to work on. I think I found something more useful to help you in your military career.

http://www.anglomaniacy.pl/grammar.htm

Godspeed little buddy.

OMG...... I am so glad that I clicked the link! I almost hurt myself laughing.

• Like 1

ok guys I didnt see the link before I get it now and thats fine... and cwil I thought you were one of the better ones i guess not and I take back what I said bc now you have dissappionted me

its a shame it really is and im not a moron like you all say I am

cwil I thought you were one of the better ones i guess not and I take back what I said bc now you have dissappionted me

Aw, but Shindig, all I've ever wanted is to not disappoint you! Now how am I supposed to move on with my life?

Sarcasm aside though, you really should check out that link and take it seriously. I could eat a can of alphabet soup and sh*t a more understandable comment than you.

• Like 3

Ok, guys... I didn't see the link before. I get it now and that's fine... cwil, I thought you were one of the better ones; I guess not. I take back what I said, because now you have disappointed me.

It's a shame, it really is. I'm not a moron like you all say I am.

I fixed it up for you a bit. The semicolon (this thing - ; ) is a bit advanced, so don't feel bad if you don't get it at first. A lot of people use it incorrectly. If you're not sure, just make it too separate sentences. I did what I could without Adding or taking out too many words.

When you've mastered the link cwil gave you, I'll hook you up with Purdue OWL. We'll get you writing like the adult/future army warrant officer you claim to be in no time.

Though I love the idea of seeing how the TACs you purportedly have will respond to your writing as is. Especially when you start getting essays handed to you for being obstinate. (Yes, I know Shindig as represented here isn't going to WOCs... but I can enjoy the idea, right?)

• Like 1

ok guys I didnt see the link before I get it now and thats fine... and cwil I thought you were one of the better ones i guess not and I take back what I said bc now you have dissappionted me

its a shame it really is and im not a moron like you all say I am

Lock this thread and leave, ya little psycho.

Stop!! before you wake him yamer geez shouldn't you be studying 5 and 9 or something I hear that's the beezneez in flight school should be super entertaining?!

Actually you're right, I should go figure out what I need to do to start progression.