Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

c02 im tired of you and your pms and im serously po d right now...stop with the msgs and harrassing me on the pms bc you are not a tough guy like you think its just stupid imho...i serously want to punch your nose and put you in a suplex

pls just stop

c02 im tired of you and your pms and im serously po d right now...stop with the msgs and harrassing me on the pms bc you are not a tough guy like you think its just stupid imho...i serously want to punch your nose and put you in a suplex

pls just stop

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

COTD material.

pls just stop

So its fine for you to harass people via PM?

• Like 2

pls just stop

Really, get back on what ever Meds you must have decided not to take anymore.

I really hope your not some flight student wasting time in B Co. , if you are, take my advice and never let anyone know who you are. You have gone way past funny and entered into pathetic.

Now, if you just someone who decided to stir things up on some random board, then bravo, I mean really "Punch your nose and put you in a suplex" you are one sick puppy.

Oh and one other thing, would you like me to post some of the Sh*t you've sent me in a message. Shut the F#*k up and fade way.

• Like 1

Really, get back on what ever Meds you must have decided not to take anymore.

I really hope your not some flight student wasting time in B Co. , if you are, take my advice and never let anyone know who you are. You have gone way past funny and entered into pathetic.

Now, if you just someone who decided to stir things up on some random board, then bravo, I mean really "Punch your nose and put you in a suplex" you are one sick puppy.

Oh and one other thing, would you like me to post some of the Sh*t you've sent me in a message. Shut the F#*k up and fade way.

Just go in and report everything he has sent you

Edited by A-aron

Hmmm is it bad I am going to bed when I imagine many of you are checking the forums when you wake up?

Being on AM flight line meant that I fell asleep at 8pm on a Friday night, and here it is Saturday morning and I was awake at 4.

• Like 2

trade why dont you go away your the worse one on here and keep posting like you are my father or something but id rather have a different one and not you so why dont you get lost ....you spend more time on here then being with your own kids bc they are prob sitting in a dark rm and need attn

trade why dont you go away your the worse one on here and keep posting like you are my father or something but id rather have a different one and not you so why dont you get lost ....you spend more time on here then being with your own kids bc they are prob sitting in a dark rm and need attn

Hahaha you're ridiculous kid. Get a life.

• Like 1