Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

trade but thats what i don't understand about the help and fantasy ... Im not perfect

No, but a reasonable effort would be considered the bare minimum. What the hell would you say if you flatten a helicopter full of troops into an LZ because you just suck? "Oh sorry guys, I'm not perfect"? Is that what you would tell their families? Get yourself squared away. It sounds ridiculous but it starts with the basics. Start spelling stuff right, start capitalizing the appropriate words, and for god's sake, STOP abbreviating everything. It is "push-ups" not pu, you aren't even abbreviating them correctly.

Stop giving excuses and saying you're not perfect. No sh*t. None of us are. But start working on it. I expect your next post to show a modicum of effort. Yes. Modicum. Go to dictionary.com and look that one up.

• Like 4

Man, I like to think I'm somewhat intelligent and even I was like what the f*ck is a "monicum". Too lazy to search.

Well, it's "modicum," with a "d" not an "n," so that helps too. ;)

• Like 2

I saw this word for the first time in another post earlier tonight. Lindsey, you're on imgur aren't you?

Actually, I'm not haha. Just one of those random words I've had in my vocabulary for a long time. Just a nerd like that.

No, but a reasonable effort would be considered the bare minimum. What the hell would you say if you flatten a helicopter full of troops into an LZ because you just suck? "Oh sorry guys, I'm not perfect"? Is that what you would tell their families? Get yourself squared away. It sounds ridiculous but it starts with the basics. Start spelling stuff right, start capitalizing the appropriate words, and for god's sake, STOP abbreviating everything. It is "push-ups" not pu, you aren't even abbreviating them correctly.

Stop giving excuses and saying you're not perfect. No sh*t. None of us are. But start working on it. I expect your next post to show a modicum of effort. Yes. Modicum. Go to dictionary.com and look that one up.

Lindsey is straight savage. I love it.

Lindsay ok I respect what you say but like I said Im not perfect but I give a ton of effort in many other things.... I mean I see what you say with the spelling etc but its not my strong suit and some of it is maybe bc I was home school for a while which I dont want to get in to right now.... but im not dumb you guys just dont know me in person. Ive always been good at math and things like that and I have a big heart for people especially my family which they are every thing to me

Lindsay ok I respect what you say but like I said Im not perfect but I give a ton of effort in many other things.... I mean I see what you say with the spelling etc but its not my strong suit and some of it is maybe bc I was home school for a while which I dont want to get in to right now.... but im not dumb you guys just dont know me in person. Ive always been good at math and things like that and I have a big heart for people especially my family which they are every thing to me

No. Try again. Rewrite this post using proper capitalization, punctuation, and no abbreviations. "Because" not "bc" for example.

I'm waiting.

• Like 1

No. Try again. Rewrite this post using proper capitalization, punctuation, and no abbreviations. "Because" not "bc" for example.

I'm waiting.

He doesn't know how to do that, due to his home schooling.

But he's good at math and has a big heart. Totes Army material.

• Like 2

Shindig, I was homeschooled too(from grade 7-11) because my mom worked in a really rural area.

How long have you been homeschooled and why?

Shindig: 18 years bc mom can't breastfeed me in public schools.