Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

Luof dont ever say that again about my mom or family ...i dont know who you think you are dont ever post again pls

Well you idiot, he's real, unlike you.

Frankly anyone can say what ever they want about you, you're not real. Well, you are a real person, just not who you're pretending to be.

To quote you, "If you don't like it then delete your account and leave" Getting real tired of your crap and real tired of you pretending to be in the Army. You're a disgrace to anyone actually serving.

ok fine trade whatever just get a life bc you are have kids and are a dad and you still say stuff on here like that its getting old imho

bye

Really, I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say.

If "bye" means that you're finally leaving, great.

Stop pretending you have been selected to WOFT, you've been asked to message the names from the selected list, you can't, nobody selected in January is your age, you post a picture that's 3 years old. Get into your head that nobody believes you. You're making a joke of this forum and yourself.

• Like 1

no its bye to you pls leave... you tell me to leave then you keep posting and think its fun to post ....trade your confused imho

no its bye to you pls leave... you tell me to leave then you keep posting and think its fun to post ....trade your confused imho

You are one sick SOB.

People post because you won't delete your account and get the F*&k off this board.

You have some serious mental issues, I get it, but it's hard to have any compassion when you won't shut the Hell up.

....and stop ending your posts with "imho" nobody cares what the hell your opinion is, humble or not.

ok you are prob like 50 yrs old and poking fun at some one my age it says a lot about you....and your kids are prob wondering where you are all the time they are prob eating there cereal in the morning alone while you type these dumb posts

ok you are prob like 50 yrs old and poking fun at some one my age it says a lot about you....and your kids are prob wondering where you are all the time they are prob eating there cereal in the morning alone while you type these dumb posts

If you are real I will make it my personal mission to ensure you do not get your wings. You are a disgrace to the uniform you don't even wear yet.

• Like 3

ok no sorry Linds you guys are always first with making fun and just think Im a dart board on here and im freegon sick and TIREd of it....I seriously try to be respecful and yeah im not perfect ok I know but you just always like to push me down to bring youself up and imho thats not what people serving iur great nation should be about and YOU Linds and others should be feel bad about that ...There i said it but sorry it needs to be said and i need to get away from this for now bc this is really making me mad right now

ok no sorry Linds you guys are always first with making fun and just think Im a dart board on here and im freegon sick and TIREd of it....I seriously try to be respecful and yeah im not perfect ok I know but you just always like to push me down to bring youself up and imho thats not what people serving iur great nation should be about and YOU Linds and others should be feel bad about that ...There i said it but sorry it needs to be said and i need to get away from this for now bc this is really making me mad right now

That's tragic; how about you get away from this forum permanently.

Why won't you respond about why you posted a fake picture as your profile pic?

Looks like this thread will make the magic 100 pages, so-

Shindig- you were a contract mail carrier the Summer of 2014. What have you done since then? Not interested in high school, further employment or education?

... and some of it is maybe bc I was home school for a while which I dont want to get in to right now....

Nope. Don't blame homeschooling for your poor writing skills and equally poor attitude. I was homeschooled from the very beginning all the way through high school graduation, and I can promise you that it's not the reason.

And even if it was? You aren't being homeschooled anymore. Your parents aren't holding your hand anymore (or shouldn't be, anyway). Take a long, hard look in the mirror. If you really are real, and shipping off to basic training in a few short weeks, then maybe it's time to take responsibility for your own shortcomings (e.g. writing and attitude) and do whatever it takes to fix them for the better.

If you hadn't noticed, this entire forum is just filled with threads dedicated to people trying to better themselves through the acquisition of information from those who have already been there, done that, and earned their wings. Instead of blaming everyone else for your problems, realize that those same people you're blaming or accusing or badmouthing or whatever -- they all have their own set of shortcomings and problems too, but they've already taken that hard look in the mirror. And guess what? They're improving. They're bettering themselves. And eventually, they'll be earning their wings.

I've read these pep talks from plenty of other people earlier on in this thread, so it's not like I'm the first to tell you to man up. Probably won't be the last, based on how this thread is adamantly refusing to die. :P

TL;DR -- Shut up. Man up. Grow up.

... and maybe one day you can earn your wings too. And if not, at least you'll be a better and more developed person for trying.

Looks like this thread will make the magic 100 pages, so-

Shindig- you were a contract mail carrier the Summer of 2014. What have you done since then? Not interested in high school, further employment or education?

I'm wondering this as well. I guess he already did serve our great nation once as a mail man so the board wanted him to continue his service

You're posting from the wrong account again.

I'm changing my pic. I'm also not afraid to say my name (SGT Infinger), look me up on global I'm stationed at Fort Riley. You'll see my name on the ACTIVE Duty selection board in May, be it selected or not. I assure you I am not shindig, I don't even think I could pretend to be that f*cking annoying.

• Like 2

Lindsey,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I talked with my family in Yakima and they gave me a few tips to pass along.

Selah and Naches are both nice areas, Naches being the better in my opinion, small town feel and pretty nice area and closer access to White Pass if you Ski. Selah has some nice areas as well. Prosser is not bad either but might be a longer drive. In Yakima the Northeast area is pretty nice.

The places to stay away from are Sunnyside,Toppenish, Grandview,and East Central Yakima. This is where you'll find the most crime and gang activity, stay away from those areas at night and you'll be fine.

Hope that helps a bit.