Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

Pizza Hut, pretzel crust get with the times gramps. ;)

Don't know if you ever ventured out to ole Aggieville, but if so, did you ever hit up the Varsity Donut truck after 2300? If not, they have a grilled cheese mac n' cheese sandwich - it's exactly as it sounds. That you can have bacon and siracha added to it. And if you're uh... ahem, inebriated enough, you can con your way into them adding a corndog in the middle of it. It's so terribly unhealthy but amazingly delicious.

Don't know if you ever ventured out to ole Aggieville, but if so, did you ever hit up the Varsity Donut truck after 2300? If not, they have a grilled cheese mac n' cheese sandwich - it's exactly as it sounds. That you can have bacon and siracha added to it. And if you're uh... ahem, inebriated enough, you can con your way into them adding a corndog in the middle of it. It's so terribly unhealthy but amazingly delicious.

I used to go to aggieville in my younger days. Not lately though to busy parenting children myself to go act like one lol

I can probably safely say 1/2 of my kids may have been conceived after a night in aggieville lmao

Bahaha. Thankfully no children for me, but I'm also married and 27 now so Aggieville isn't as fun as it was compared to the butter bar days.

Nah, soon enough someone who was there 30 years ago will come along. 9 years is nothing.

(Edit: Had to lookup Aggieville accidentally posted blank.Which seems appropriate.)

Edited by Wally

That moment when you realize fake paddy's day is this weekend.

Oh I'm definitely going on Fake Paddy's Day....on Courtesy Patrol :(

That sucks bro. My buddy had CP when I was out one night and I kept messing with him. RCPD found it entertaining... he didn't. Probably not the best example, but hey, it's all about having fun.

But CP on Fake Paddy's Day... maybe 1/1 will get another 26 arrests?

Man echo company doesn't count..they're barely 1-1. Their like their own entity just like "fenix" company since they're the only ones who spell Phoenix that way.

I definitely meant 1ABCT, not 1-1 ARB, haha. My bad.

I definitely meant 1ABCT, not 1-1 ARB, haha. My bad.

Ah I just assumed the 25 soldiers who got arrested for dope was from us ha. Wouldn't surprise me that happened the week I got to Eustis for ALC so I didn't hear the news from PNN

Ah I just assumed the 25 soldiers who got arrested for dope was from us ha. Wouldn't surprise me that happened the week I got to Eustis for ALC so I didn't hear the news from PNN

One of my buddies is a company commander in 1ABCT, 6 of the 25 were his. Haha. Most of them came from 1ABCT with onesies and twosies from 2ABCT or the CAB.

Noticed this picture on a yahoo story...was a little surprise to see the two guys hanging out on the landing gear. heli.jpg

I think it's some kind of emergency extraction procedure. I remember someone on this forum talking about it, but I thought it was a different location. That does seem like the safest spot for the riders and the machine though.